Chapter 15: H3LL-O

Hayden's POV
I was feeling pretty sleepy since it was nearing 1am but I didn't trust any of these guys to take over and drive my Baby Bug. To break the monotony , I suggested we stop by Sal's to pick up some late night grub. However I received no reply. Confused and a little miffed that they would ignore me, I parked neatly in the empty lot near Sal's and peered over at my hitch hikers.

Europe/Silas was slumped over, sleeping and a quick look in the rear mirror put Luke leaning on North's shoulder, looking like a big adorable baby. Awww.. North's gaze was half lidded as he passed me Kota's phone. I grabbed it over my shoulder and looked over the phone's screen. Huh. He'd opened the page to Maps and keyed in the address of the loft. I recognised the street name.

I shivered slightly as his fingers lightly brushed the apex of my neck and shoulder. seriously, I felt it with him too?... Yes, I still hadn't forgiven him for his comments and its repurcussions even though he probably didn't know how hard those words had hit me.

I growled a little and ran out to Sal's, hiding under a hood my jacket had. I bought loads of breakfast foods (almost 2 dozen) which nearly wiped my week's budget. But seeing how I had spent a good portion of it in bed, it was the least I could do for those fellas.

I exited and was roughly shoulder checked by someone who was entering. "Watch it bitch!" I stiffened at the voice and walked away, keeping my head down. Fuck, that was close, Wendigo almost caught me. I threw the foods next to Luke in the backseat where he was all cuddled up with North and hastily pulled my car out of the lot. That was damned close, shit.

I pressed hard on the pedal and followed the directions on Kota's phone to his, their? place. I parked outside the door and took the food in. No, I didn't wake the 3 sleeping fools in my car. Yes, I just walked into the place. The door was unlocked! Eh, you caught me. It wasn't unlocked. Not really, I just picked the lock with a couple of bobby pins. Luckily the alarm wasn't set or anything.

I set the foods down on the counter, noting that all the lights were off, meaning the rest of the guys were probably asleep. I moved the foods to the fridge. I should probably get some shut-eye too, huh.

I walked over to the couch, shrugged off my jacket, using it to cover myself and I drifted off to sleep. In a house full of clients and co. Kudos to my professionalism heh. 

(what she's wearing below, just imagine more acid-washed jeans and a leather jacket :))

When I woke, it was almost dawn, slightly later than what I am used to. The lights were all off except the kitchen light. Hm, someone must be up, since I'm sure I turned it off before I crashed.

I walked in but didn't see anyone in here. A half drunk coffee was in the sink, further confirming my suspicion that someone was indeed up. I decided to track that person down, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't be able to settle breakfast by myself. I wasn't gonna start either, waiting for someone to stumble in and help me out of obligation. Na-uh.