Chapter 21: Closer till it burns

Might end on a little bit of a cliffhanger, this isn't the end!

Onwards!

Hayden's POV

I'd situated myself on the cold floor, just like the others. I didn't have a comforter however, 'cause I didn't know if the guys (or me for that matter) would be okay with sharing with me. It wasn't the first time I'd sleep in the bone-chilling cold.

But, it certainly was the first time I woke up feeling warm and safe. Seeing that it was a most unusual occurrence as I was sure I'd gone to sleep in the cold, I cracked an eye open, cautiously.

I slammed them close again. Hm, surely I didn't just see Raven's cute face just a hair's breadth away from me? I pinched myself on my tummy and squinted my eye open again. Nope, still there.

I made to shift backwards away from the warm cage of his muscular tattooed forearms, but bumped into another warm being.

What the....

I twisted my head and lifted myself the best I could to look over at who was blocking my exit. Aww so cute. Heh, Gabriel and Raven both have tongue piercings I mused to myself.

Gabriel's arm came up, from where it had been encircled around me as well, to chop me slightly. ''back to sleep Mischief it's too fucking eaarly'' he groaned.

Raven muttered some Russian and brought me closer to his chest.

''oh!'' I squeaked slightly, feeling self-conscious at the lack of distance between us. I was in a hoo-man sandwich.

Raven's perfectly shaped, pierced lips tilted into an unmistakeable smirk, even though his eyes were closed. He was stroking a sliver of skin where my top had ridden up around my hips. Two can play at this fuckin' game! I leaned up to the juncture of his neck and bit it gently, teasingly.

He made a growl in his throat and flashed open his beautiful eyes. His hand trailed down to the curve of my hip, over my butt. His hand came into contact with Gabriel who had woken too, judging my the noise of surprise he made.

I trailed my fingers, with a feather-light touch, slowly up Raven's wide chest, my lips nipping him along the expanse of his tattooed neck.

''Can I join?" Gabriel's husky rasp came from behind me, his warm breathe sending goosebumps throughout my body.

He was giving me slowing open-mouthed kisses along my neck and collarbone, while I nodded wordlessly. There was no need for words. It barely registered with me that I was, y'know, having fun with two guys, in a room full of 12 other guys, who just all happen to be billionaire brothers-in-everything-but-blood. Yeah, that totally didn't strike me at that moment.

It should've. But it didn't.

I felt myself reacting wildly down there. This was a whole bunch of firsts for me. When I was with, Trent, it was only pain, and the high that mattered.

When my fingers brushed over Raven's nipples, Raven sucked in a sharp breathe and instructed Gabriel " Hold her "

Gabriel, responded immediately by clamping down on my arms, and pushing me gently down, making me lie flat on my back. I gasped, in shock and arousal.

I crossed my thighs together in a bid to quench some of the feelings I was having. Gabriel bit along my jawline, trailing down to my collarbone. He reached what I supposed would be my sweet spot and I moaned.

Raven's eyes, became glittering pits of black, spurned by a carnal hunger. He reached down and slammed his lips against mine, totally taking control of the kiss. My first kiss. Trent may have done things to me, but he hadn't taken this and my virginity and for that, I'd never been more glad.

He roughly bit my lip and I yielded to him easily. Our tongues clashed in a epic dance of passion. Coupled with Gabriel's ministrations, and his unwavering hold on me, I felt like I was on the edge, of something.

Too soon, Raven pulled back as we both panted for air. "Good?" Gabriel mumbled over my skin, looking up at Raven. "Da" he rumbled, smirking widely.

I was absolutely taken by surprise as Gabriel too slammed his lips against mine. I'd barely caught my damned breath! His kiss was entirely different from Raven but still managed to be dominating, passionate and full of hunger. He was less rough, but the feelings he was pouring in, were overwhelming enough to bring me to the edge once more. The edge of what?? I screamed internally.

Gabriel leaned back from the kiss, looking highly satisfied and his lips looking like they'd been freshly bitten. They probably were.

I sat up, finally being released from the strong hold they'd had on me and ran my fingers through my hair. "I, uh, need the washroom. I'll be out for breakfast you guys get started" I mumbled standing and hurrying to the bathroom. I know I heard a call of my name from behind but I just couldn't look.

What the in the bloody monkey heaven was that?! Absolute bananas more like. Not only were both of them partaking in the activities but I was 95% sure, from my peripheral view that the rest of the guys were awake and had been watching us. Oh Jesus Christ what have I done!

Were they like fighting over me? Or trying to best each other? Or were they just treating me like a toy like Trent had used to in the past? A source of entertainment? To pass their time and dance to their every whims and fancies! I think fucking not!

All this thinking was just making me more mad than ever. Right, Haydes, you're the best Grounder. You can handle some spoilt, playboy, hunky, billionaire boys.

Giving myself a couple of slaps on each cheek and steeled my facade and walked out to meet the guys in the living room. Most of them had changed into a fresh outfit, impressing me, slightly. At my look of interest Silas whispered to me that they'd each had a change of clothes in their car. Rule of two or something like that.

Breakfast was an awkward and speedy affair. I'd avoided eye contact with any of the guys and completely faced away from Gabriel and Raven. They tried to make conversation with me but my curt, one worded answers must have hinted to them that I was really in no mood to talk.

My chest was hurting. I felt sad, betrayed and angry. I really thought I could trust them and they proved today morning that I was a source of amusement. Rich people, I thought with a scowl. The only good thing, I reminded myself, is that I don't have their deaths on my hands. A life was still a life. After today, I can just bid them adieu and carry on with our very separate and individual lives.

I announced that I had errands to do and that the boys would get a message from me (the last one, but they didn't have to know that) giving the all clear.

They'd nodded in unison and I left the apartment hastily, willing myself to forget the idiocy that had befallen me when I decided to give them a chance at friendship.

I parked in a multi storey carpark in viewing distance of the apartment and when I was sure that none had followed me or the boys here I messaged them, deleting the texts they'd sent separately. I then exited the group.

I watched as they left the vicinity, one fancy car at a time.

Goodbye boys.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Really quick chapter I felt like getting out today! It isn't the end! More to come soon for them to find their HAPPILY EVER AFTER TOGETHER ❤️💛💚💙💙💜❤️💛💛💚💙💜

CS