Part 39: Schmecovery

\\New A/N as of 15 Sept below! Hehee <3

"Two motherfucking weeks!!!!!!" I screeched. "And nothing!!"

Sandra waved her hands about placatingly. "Calm down girlfriend. I'm sure things will change and  become better!"

"BETTER?!! I feel like yowling now just to get it!" 

"Get what, pumpkin?" Sean asked cheerily sticking his head around the door. "Get out!!" I screeched throwing a pillow at the door.

"All I want is to grab some of that ass and make out, Jesus Christ, Sandra, I can't even do that. They're so cautious around me." I  huffed moodily. "You literally have 14 hot blooded males that are yours. Could it really be so hard?" She asked, raising a brow at me speculatively.

"You could do it!"I yelled excitedly

".......do what, Hayden?" She said slowly.

"Kiss me. Come on!" I got on my knees on the bed and knee-walked to her. "Ugh..no." She huffed turning away, making me fall off the bed. "Saaandraa!!" I screeched as she ran out of the room laughing.

I climbed back onto my large and empty bed, and fell back onto my back with a huff. Jokes all aside, ever since I saw them all at the hospital, from when I got out of that place, we barely touched. They were keeping their distance, I could feel it. Sandra didn't get it, she didn't know these boys well enough like I did. And, boy did it hurt. 

On the bright side, Kaylie made full recovery and she and Sang would be attending rehab and a lot of counselling sessions at the Academy branch in  London.  It was a relief for all of us to hear  that and that literally was the only time in the past 2 weeks that I'd felt connected with any of them. Even my dear sweet Corey was closed off, and I didn't know if I should cry or scream in anger. I was fully healed too, like since some days ago, so that wasn't an excuse.

I knew they were stewing over the whole Phil is a deranged dude who preyed on their ex-girlfriend and almost killed their current girlfriend...Just...URGH 

"THAT'S IT!" I growled

I stormed out of my room where everyone was lounging around. Yeah did I mention this was how the week was spent now? We didn't talk, but we stayed in close proximity for unfathomable reasons.

I  walked out but no one looked up. I reached for my door and slammed it hard. The loud bang made everyone jump and look at me. 

"I'm so fucking done with this, sitting around ignoring me bullcrap! You wanna break up with me, justt do it like a fucking man, instead of sulking around and tiptoeing around me!" I growled at them.

"Wait, you think we wanna break up?!" Dakota sputtered. 

"-Uh Hayden whatever it-" Owen started placatingly, raising his hands.

"Save it! If you had something to say you should have fucking said it anytime over the last few days, let alone weeks. So what is it huh? I'm too damaged for you? Huh? You don't want a part of this, to be a part of my life any longer?"

"Is that what you think?" Gabriel  asked, his voice cracking a little.

"It's what you've been showing me..." I said trailing off at the sad look in his eyes. "You sit down, now, and you listen." North demanded, raising his voice slightly. I did as he said. Waiting. 

"You were off the grid Hayden. For 4 fucking days. We didn't know what to do, who to call. Everyday that went by, we hoped that your body wouldn't turn up someplace. Every time the phone rang we fought over who'd answer because no one wanted to receive the bad news. When Sang sent the message and boosted your signal, we didn't dare believe it. And that isn't something any of us want to repeat ever again. "