Chapter 36: Yeah...It Ain't Over Yet

Small note at the bottom,  but before that, enjoy this chapter!!

Hayden's POV

I felt frantic tapping on my cheek. Wincing, as each tap agitated my bruise, I cracked open one eye. God damn, didn't Phil have enough already?!

Wait-that's blonde. Phil's......bald and ugly. I risked opening my eye a little more. If Phil's decided to get a blonde wig to fuck with me, I'm so out. I suppose the thingy he injected me with is taking effect, I mused to myself. The red light wasn't helping at all.

"Seaaaan~" I mumbled staring into is lovely green eyes. "That's it baby, open your eyes. We're here. We got you." His hand grasped mine and I vaguely heard grunting and yelling in the background. "Raven!!" Sean yelled abruptly. I tightened my grip on his hand as the reality of what just happened started to sink in. I tugged on his shirt with what strength I had left. "Sean. Sean." He looked down worriedly. I cut off whatever he was about to say. "Don't hate m-m-me. You have.... to know, I s-said no-o. I t-t-told him to stop. Why wou-" I was cut off by a sob making its way out of my throat. Sean looked pained and he yelled for Raven once more. He patted my hair gently, which soothed me, lessening the ugly crying for now.

"Baby, I love you, we love you, we're getting you it if here. Save your strength." Raven appeared in my vision and he had a terrifying look on his face that made me feel sorry for whoever was on the receiving end. "R-Raven..." I mumbled hoarsely, my hand blindly reaching. He grabbed me hand and cradled my face in his large hand. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Looking to Sean, he spoke quickly in Russian while I stared on, blearily. "этот ублюдок убежал" (The fucker escaped) He growled. Sean shook his head, "We'll deal with that later, together. Let's get her out of here."

Nodding Raven cocked his handgun, which I just noticed. When he noticed me staring, he smirked. "Let's go baby girl." He rumbled. Sean injected a liquid into my arm and I winced. "Sorry, love. That's adrenaline. We need to get you back." Sean supported my weight and we ran out of there, (well the best I could do, in my drugged state) with Raven leading the way.  Sean sighed harshly and abruptly picked me up. "Sorry Hayden~ We really gotta scram out of here" he winked and we moved much faster than we had previously. I let my head loll against his chest. I felt woozy. "Shit!!" Sean cursed. "Let Vic know that we're going to him first! She's bleeding, bad." Raven spared a quick worried glance behind and let out a slew of curses when he saw Sean's hand covered in blood from where it was around my leg.

Raven fired off a couple of shots to the ceiling, causing everyone on the dance floor and in the club to panic. Pandemonium ensued and my boys used that to escape through another entrance fairly quickly. Just as I was wondering how they knew to use this random exit, Raven spoke clearly into the air, one hand to his ear. "Thanks Victor. We're on our way to you now...... Yeah... she's hurt, bad. But Doc's gonna need the help later ... see you Brother."
Ah, that explains how they knew the layout. My genius Victor.

A car came screeching down the road. I saw Brandon at the wheel and I weakly waved to him as Sean got in the back. Raven got in the front and we were off. Brandon started spouting some language which I was too out of to understand. Raven and Sean were responding in kind and soon I heard the voices of my other angels filtering through. I forced myself to sit up more so that I could see the dash and over Raven's shoulders. Seeing the tablet in the dash with the others' gathered around it, I waved. "Guys, I'm fiin-eeee~" I half-hiccuped half sobbed. I groaned softly as the yelling over the tablet made my headache hurt more. Brandon abruptly hung up the video call, making us all stare at him blankly. He shrugged. "Had to shut them up for a bit sweetheart. Can't have your choice condition worsening..." he trailed off distractedly tapping at the tablet, calling them once more. They were silent. Raven took over. "You guys, she has a bad cold concussion. Loud noises will worsen it okay?" He said slowly. The boys on screen nodded slowly. "Sean? I want an update as soon as you reach the safe house okay? We've been on the line with Vic and he's ready for you ."