Chapter 7: Strangest Lunch

She'll meet Luke,Gabe,Marc, North and Brandon here ^_^

Hayden's POV

Couldn't she choose another place that's oh I don't know, easier to find!?

This junior reporter either isn't very good at her job or she's trying to work me up so that I'd spill the truth accidentally to her, which made her very good. Egh we'll see. I think to myself as I read the annotated report for Axe-Blackbourne. The same Blackbourne who I just met? Couldn't be right? Knowing my luck, he probably is. 

Oh gosh I was rude wasn't I. Well in my defence he  called me Diablo. Should focus on getting this interview done before I think about searching for another job. 

Now that he's back I probably lost my job; On second thought he deserved the name calling hmph.

As I walked around multitasking between memorising some statistics from the latest report and using my phone's gps to find the meeting place/eatery I bumped into a human. Of course he's human Hayden Diana Waters I scolded myself.

'Hey watch it-...........oh''

OH MY double hottie alert. Mr Accident had messy chocolate hair with blonde streaks through them while the buddy had really luscious looking blonde locks. Did I mention they were both yummy? What is with today!

I crashed back to reality when I felt something that made me freeze up. The guy I'd bumped into was moving his lips but all I was hearing was white noise. He's grabbing my arms really tightly. Run, before they can hurt you Hay. I heeded my own advice and mumbled an apology before hightailing it. I walked into a random store to lose them incase they were following me and asked the assistant if she knew the location of the place I was to go to.

No more accidents and/or incidents for me today please.

Yeah, knowing my luck, probably more would occur.

Finally, I reached the place, MadCups Cafe.

It was beautifully decorated. It looked quaint and exotic at the same time. It gave off a home-y vibe that would definitely be ideal if you wanted someone to lower their guard and spill the damn beans on every secret you wanted to know. Cunning journalist then, got it.

Jane was unable to get a picture of the person I was meeting, so I was left with a name.

The hostess, Dolly, greeted me. ''Hi, I'm here for a meeting with Rita Sanders?''

''She's expecting you Ms Waters, right this way please.''

I saw the lady, Rita, I was to meet  she smiled at me when she saw me. I had to fight a cringe at the ungodly shade of pink that her lipstick was. Wait, I recognized her as my high school classmate, Rita Skitter. She got married huh? Shit, we hated each other. Wonderful.