Chapter 32: Going Places

Had a new idea, so you may want to see my new story: Their Wishes, it is also a Toma-Blackbourne x OC story; set in a alternate future :) Cheers!

Hayden's POV

After that event, the boys reluctantly told me about the threat made against Corey for his discovery. I think I surprised everyone when I started swearing up and down cursing Phil.

Apparently, the duo had revealed to their brothers that, after calling the authorities on Phil, Phil used his connections to track them down. He then gave them a veiled threat about making his problems disappear whenever they got too problematic and persistent. 

He used it in a random context; something about maintaining one's peace of mind when facing problems. But the boys received the message loud and clear. They hadn't told their brothers because Phil had said that all those involved in the problem, proven or not, would disappear too. OOhh I was mad.

It didn't help that I was due for a dental appointment in the afternoon. I hated dentists. The fucking drills ad the noises and the chair.

As we left the house I groaned out loud ''Just fuck me three ways, rather than visit the dentist''

''We can most definitely do that after the dentist'' Axel cooed from the front of our entourage. The rest of them laughed.

 I sulked. ''Horny bastards'' And got into my car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dentist sighed in frustration, almost glaring down at me. ''Miss Waters! I need you to stay still, I'll give you the injection and you won't feel a thing!'' He tried, putting his hand into my mouth. I bit down, like a kid and the dentist yelped.

I shook my head, still crying. Yeah, basically, I had a cavity and the dentist was tryna drill in my tooth so that he could do the filling. On to top it off, I had 2 more to do. 2 more! I could barely fucking survive this one!

''Extract it! I don't wannaaaa have teeth'' I babbled

The doc looked to his assistant who looked equally amused and annoyed. ''Call in her husband'' 

I gaped, not wanting any of them to see me reduced to such a ridiculous state because of a fucking cavity. 'No, no, just pull out the tooth, no need to call them in'' I protested, but the assistant had already walked out.

''You can't expect to lose 3 teeth Hayden!'' the dentist scolded.

Sean and Owen walked in, their eyes widening. ''Sweetheart, the assistant told us what was happening. ''

''Boo, nothing's gonna happen okay? I'm a doctor, these stuff are safe,'' 

''But I don't wanna have the injection!!!'' I screeched

''You'll do the local anaesthesia right? With numbing gel?'' Sean asked the dentist. ''yeah, she's not gonna feel the pain. Her tooth is sensitive that's the problem.'' He sighed, looking at them pleadingly.

''Who's the husband?'' he asked Owen and Sean. Smirking, Owen and Sean both replied with a ''me!''. I just stared. The dentist stared. Sean laughed. ''Inside joke,'' Owen explained.

The dentist nodded sagely. ''Well, you both can stay here if it'll prevent her from panicking, crying or biting me.'' 

I kept my mouth firmly shut. ''Give us a minute Doctor?'' Owen asked the dentist.

As soon as the door closed behind the doctor and his assistant, I whirled on them. ''no way. I'm not gonna drill my tooth. It hurts, it's too loud and I feel like I will die.''