Chapter 3

Heather's POV

Once we arrived at the airport, a few of our werewolf bodyguards came out to transfer our bags from the trunk of the car to the private jet.

We exited the limo and approached the jet, but were stopped by 7 bodyguards.

"Alpha Heather, Alpha Helena, Beta Jason, Miss Riley," the one at the front said, bowing his head to Hel and me. "My name is Bryson. Please allow us to check the plane before you all board. We are willing to lay down our lives for you, Alphas."

Hel and I looked at each other. 'Do you think someone could have tried to put something on the plane?' I asked Hel.

'I don't think so, but it would help to calm their wolves down. You know how they get.' Hel said back.

"Yes. That would be great if you could check for us," I told the group. They all beamed and ran onto the plane. We could hear them scurrying, looking through and under everything. A few seconds later, they came out of the plane with proud looks on their faces.

"Alphas, everything is safe for your departure. We will be flying with you all, your father's orders." They all bowed their heads and stepped aside for Hel and I to board the plane. I lead on and took my seat. The interior of the plane was elegant. Sleek and black. The seats were black leather, the carpet was cream and plush.

Sighing, I buckled my seatbelt and got comfortable. Hel settled into the seat next to me with Jason and Riley across from us.

I peered out of the window as we began to line up on the runway. I watched as we started to speed up and finally take off.

As we reached the right altitude, I pulled my knees up to me chest and began to drift off.

---

"Heather..."

"Heather..."

"Sweetheart. Where are you?"

I came out from behind the tree I was hiding behind. I giggled at the man in front of me. I turned and ran away from him, knowing he would catch me regardless.

Just as I had expected, I hadn't even taken 2 steps before a pair of strong arms closed around my waist. I squealed in delight as I felt the tingles go there my spine.

I turned in his arms to face him...

---

"Heather! Wake up!" Jason shouted as he gently shook my shoulders. I looked over towards Hel and saw Riley doing the same to her.

"Come on, guys. The plane has landed, and everyone is waiting for your orders." Riley quickly informed us.

"Heat... Did you...?" Hel looked so confused.

"Yeah. You too?" I asked. She only nodded. "Okay, tell everyone we're ready to head out. And that we appreciate their patience."

"Yes, Alpha," Jason said before he headed out the plane's door.

Looks like there's another thing to add to the 'Things to Ask Our Wolves' list.

-----------------------
Sorry it's so short and that it's been a while. I kinda got side tracked with my anime obsession.

Who do you think Heather was dreaming about?

What about Helena?

PS: My little Jack Russell Terrier is snoring up a storm!!!