Chapter 19

Dedicated to Lunawolf1234!!!!!

Also, be sure to check out nia_here's book, "Rejected, but still STRONG". It's amazing, and it's only just starting!

Also, I know I haven't updated this book in a while and it looks like the times in between updates will be about all long because I am back in school now. So here is a short chapter to hopefully carry you all over for another week.

------------------

Helena's POV

'What do you mean?!' I screamed back at Shelby.

'Long story short: Heather and Marcio just completed their mating and your wolves are awakening. So that means you need to mate with Marcus right now. Go! Go! Go!' she explained.

'Wait-'

'That's all you need to know right now. So please, just do it! You only have another hour or so.'

'Okay,' I finally started to comprehend what Shelby was telling me. "Marcus, I'll be okay. Just take me to your room." I said as I pushed aside my dizziness.

"No! What if something is wrong?!" Marcus said back panicked.

"Something is wrong. But the pack doctor can't help. Only you can. Now take me upstairs and tell the pack doctor not to come."

Marcus reluctantly gave in to my command and took me upstairs. Walking into the room, he closed the door behind us and walked farther in. He gently laid me on the bed and took my shoes off gingerly.

Then, he laid down next to me and pulled me to him. I smiled at him and reached up to capture his lips with my own.

"Wait, you just fell down the stairs and you want to kiss me?" he asked as he looked at me strangely.

"Yeah. Well, it's more than that. I really do love you, and this needs to be done. Like, right now." I straddled his lap and pulled my shirt over my head. I could feel him hardening underneath of me. When I started grinding on him, he growled and gripped my hips.

"Hel, what's gotten into you. Let's stop and I'll take you out first. Let's make it like a real event."

I was too panicked and turned on to stop now. I began grinding on him harder and faster causing him to groan.

"I'm warning you, if you don't stop now, it'll happen..." Marcus said sounding like he was struggling with his wolf. When I leaned forward and suckled on his neck, that was all he could take. He flipped us over and pinned my arms above my head.

----------45 minutes later--------

We lay beside each other, sweaty and out of breath with lazy smiles on our mouths.

We'd finally marked each other and completed our mating. That thought alone made me the happiest person in the world.

"I think we need a shower," I giggled out.

"Yeah, I'll go start it," Marcus replied as he got up and went into the bathroom. As soon as the shower water starts, I get up and walk into the bathroom. I look at my mark in the mirror and gasp at it. It's a half blue half red moon with MTP inside of it. Marcus' hands on my hips draws my watery eyes up to his, which are filled with love and amazement.

His mark was the same as mine, except the initials were HMA.

"I love you," he said.

"And I love you," I say back, meaning every word.

We smile at one another lovingly when we hear a high pitched and agonizing scream. I freeze with my eyes wide. It's Heather!

I rush into the other room and out the door pulling on Marcus's shirt along the way. I make it half way down the stairs when a sharp pain runs up my spine. I tumble down the stairs (again!!!!) and just lay there paralyzed. I hear a scream coming from close by and, thinking that it's Heather, I try to will my body to move.

But strong arms lift me off the floor and cradle me to their chest. "Shh. It's alright. Baby, please stop screaming. What's wrong?" Marcus asks panicked once again.

"Heather.... Outside.... Changing!" I pant out incoherently. I know what's happening, but Marcus doesn't. And me not being able to explain it to him hurts more than this shift.

When my bones start snapping, Marcus understands. In the next moment we are outside. Marcio and Heather are already out here.

"Ground..." Heather and I gasp out to both of them.

They lay us next to each other and we painfully grab one another's hand. Just like our first shift...

Our bones continue to pop and snap and rearrange in perfect sync, like a morbid song that you have no choice but to listen to. The boys stay near us, easing the pain just with their presence. We opened our links between the four of us and our wolves. Suddenly, Marcus and Marcio fell beside us. They were shifting too?! We were told nothing about this!

After an hour of agony, we heard voices in our heads. Our wolves were departing; we could feel it. They gave their farewells and were gone. Our heads were silent for a split second before they were filled with cheering and screams of delight. The mind link between the four of us was snapped shut without our approval.

My blinked and I was on my new paws. They were golden with black and white spots sprinkled all over.

I like the new body, but I can tell the actual wolf is going to be a little stubborn. Yeah right.

'Hello there. I'm Jaclyn. And you are now my bitch,' an unfamiliar voice spoke into my head...

------------------

Thank you all so much for being so patient and loyal!

Love you all so much!

~C