Chapter 10

I accidentally called the last update Chapter 10... Very misleading. I'm sorry. I have to say, this book is far more popular than I thought it would be! And I have all if you to thank for that! :) Already at 500 reads! Ahhh! Okay, here is your chapter...

-------------------------
Heather's POV

For the past hour and a half, Leah and Shelby have been explaining what all of he dreams have meant. Here, I'll give you a quick rundown:

• The Moon Goddess has been trying to tell us that we are special. We are going to be the ones to keep balance on Earth because many werewolves have become evil and corrupt. And this has led to the Moon Goddess becoming extremely weak.

• We have a choice of suitable mates, but one in particular is the perfect one. We were given some riddle, but even our wolves couldn't figure it out.

• If we don't claim our mates as ours, and they us, the world will fall out of balance.

• After we claim our proper mates, we will get new wolves and shift again.

So, right now, we are sitting in silence worrying about our futures. Leah and Shelby assured us that this was our destiny all along and that they knew we wouldn't always be together. They don't want us to feel like we are betraying them, but that is kind if hard when the voice that has been in your head for as long as you can remember says it's about to leave.

"So, is that why Marcus didn't feel drawn to me whilst Marcio did?" Hel asked.

"What?! He did what?!" I screamed.

'No, no, no! It's not how you think, Heather! It's because of you situation. Besides, the boys don't remember anything of their previous mate. So, when things switch back, you can claim them, or continue to look for other mates.' Leah quickly explained.

'But, keep in mind that you only have until your 20th birthday. That's 4 months.' Shelby sounded a little nervous.

"It's okay, Shel! Things will work out just fine." I reassured her.

"What do you think we should do? Claim Marcus and Marcio? Or keep looking for another pair of twin Alphas?" Wow, that was really sarcastic. What crawled up her butt and died? I'm the one who had their heart trampled on.

"You wouldn't understand what I've been through! He cheated on me right in front of me! What makes you any different?!" I screamed at her with tears welling up.

"I get that bu-" Suddenly, Helena curls up into a tight ball and let's out a blood curdling scream. She begins twitching and her eyes roll back in her head.

"Damn that bastard! I'll kill him!! Thomas! Get the car and call a private jet!" I scooped Helena up into my arms and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Let's just say that Marcio was getting some action... Just, better than last time... Or in our case, worse.

One minute I am staring at these people and the next I have a bloodied head push up against the floor in my hand....

Rage is fun...

"You dumbass bitch! Get off of my man!" the half naked slut yelled. I turned to look at her, but before I could get her, Hel drove the girl's head through the wall. The slut just collapsed onto the floor.

"Nice! Oh, are you feeling okay?" I stood and swiftly walked to Hel.

"Yeah. Now I see what you meant. But I would feel bad for Marcus!" Hel had tears welling up in her eyes.

"Shh. It'll be okay. We can make this douchebag pay for what he's done..." I saw an evil grin spread across Hel's lips, more than likely a mirror image if my own.

This jerk was in for it now.

-------------

A/N

AHHHH! I am a horrible person! Okay, so it isn't entirely my fault. I had my musical performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday until like 11pm each night. And on top of that, I jacked up my wrist so I couldn't do any homework or heavy lifting until today. Also, apparently, Wattpad decided that I wasn't allowed to post until now. In short, I either have really bad luck. Or I am just a bad person. Whatevs, right? But then again, I did wind up breaking one of my mom's new plates today. So...

How was the chapter, though?