Chapter 11

Marcio's POV

I woke up really cold.

"Ysabel! You left the damn window open! Get up and shut it." I tried to roll over, but found that I couldn't. My eyes shot open, only to snap shut again.

The sun was right in my eyes. Trying again, slower this time, I opened my eyes and looked to my left.

Nothing.

To my right?

Nothing.

Down?

The ground?! I was on the roof of Alpha Ethan's pack house. And my arms and legs were bound to the poles so that I was, essentially, an X.

"Ahhhh! Who the fuck did this?!" I screamed.

Back down on the ground, I saw my mate and her sister emerge from the pack house.

"Oh! It's frigid out today, isn't Heather?" Helena sang in a singsong voice.

"I believe it is, Helena." Then she looked up to me. "It really looks as if it is." She and Helena burst out laughing.

"What are you talking about?!" I quickly thought of what it was that they might be looking at and looked down at myself. "NOOOO!"

------------1 hour later--------------
I tugged my shirt down over my torso as both girls stared at me. Helena, with distaste all over her face and Heather, with lust.

"Can I help you?" I questioned, irritated.

"Sorry. And yes. Stop being such a man-whore! It's not fair to your mate!" Heather scolded me.

"But you are my mate. And I'm only having a little bit of fun! Calm down. I'm pretty sure that if you were me, you'd be doing the exact same thing." Neither looked convinced, but they weren't there...

"Whatever. If you want you and your brother to be happy, you'll change your ways. I really do want to be with you, but I refuse to be cheated on. So come back with us, or be with one of your little sluts." Heather was absolutely fuming. She stormed off, slamming my door in the process.

Suddenly, Helena is right beside me. "You're an idiot. We aren't going back to England. Not for a while, at least. I am going to find the perfect mate for Heat. Even if my mate is a complete jerk-off like you!" She, too, stormed out of the room.

I was left there trying to figure out how they were going to find new mates. It's not like they can choose, right?

--------
I know. It's really short, and I'm really sorry about that. And I'm sorry about the 1,736 year wait for this chapter. I don't really know what happened. I don't remember most of this week.

Please let me know what you think!

COMMENT!👍

VOTE!!🍔

FOLLOW!!!🎂🍙🍫