Chapter 22

Heather's POV

'You will submit!' I screamed at Sindy. She just chuckled.

'You're too weak to control me. I will never understand why the Moon Goddess chose you. You're pathetic! Your pack will fail because of your weakness! All of them will be slaughtered whilst you are cowering in the corner!' she screamed back, then cackled.

Crap...

Flashback

She cackled as her hands closed around my throat, tears stung my eyes.

"Aw! Are you gonna cry, little baby? Ha! So pathetic! Your aren't worthy to be Alpha! After I get rid of you, I can snuff out the other weakling. Then I'll become Luna. And then Alpha! And everyone will love me!' She squeezed tighter.

I clawed at her hands, but to no avail. "Please..." I whimper.

The woman's eye grew dark as she moved her face closer to mine. "Shut the fuck up, you little brat. Because of you, everything was taken from me! If you slut of a mother hadn't been his mate-" she stopped mid-sentence, glaring down at me.

Suddenly, her eyes went wide and she released my neck right before I blacked out. The woman whirled around and lunged at whatever stopped her from killing me. When she turned, I saw a large knife protruding from her back.

While I was taking in large gulps of air, I could hear shrieking and cries.

Something thumped down next to me causing me to sit up and scrambled to the wall. On the floor was the woman, not moving. A form pounced on her and hit her head against the floor repeatedly. Then, they proceeded to rip the woman limb from limb, saving the head for last.

The person stood up and came over to me. I cringed and tried to fade into the wall, but they still came.

"Shh. It's okay. I promise she won't hurt you ever again. No one will."

I looked at their face and was shocked. Their beauty was slightly hidden behind a mask of blood...

"Helena..."

"Shh. I've got you. Let's get cleaned up," she said as she helped me up. "Oh, and Heat?"

"Yeah?" I say timidly.

"Let's keep this a secret, 'kay?" she said with a smile.

End Flashback

'See? Pathetic!' Jaclyn said.

'No! Not anymore!' I roared.

In my mind, I grabbed her and throw her down. She growled but I went at her again. I slammed my fist into her snout before gripping her throat.

'So now you want to act all strong. Okay, I suppose I can respect you.' she resolved.

Like hell! 'You don't have a choice! This is my body! You are my wolf! You will submit to me!'

Sindy whimpered and looked scared. She stuck her neck out in submission.

I got really close to her ear. 'If you ever forget who is in charge here, I will end both of our lives.'

Coming out of my mind, I looked around. Marcio and Marcus staring at me worried. But no Helena.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh thank the Goddess!! We thought you were gone!" Marcio says hugging and kissing me.

"I'm fine. Where is Helena?"

They both looked down.

"Hello?!" I scream.

"She... she ran off..." Marcus says.

"And you didn't go after her?! What kind of mate are you?" I shifted and ran off following Helena's scent.

Hel, what's going on?

-------

Well well well...

....That's all I can say. My brain is fried! Hope you enjoyed!

Lots of love,

~C