5. wedding. (Part 2)

Hi hi!

Updating so fast? I'm shook too! LOL!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------
The wedding venue was stunning. Celeste's mom worked her butt off for almost a year to get this venue looking like it came out of a fantasy. The whole roof of the venue was glass windows so you could see the the ocean. Well, the venue was right in the middle of the ocean. The walls were also glass windows giving a view of the ocean outside. The aisle where the bride walks through was made of see through glass and through the glass it gave the illusion that the bride was walking on water. The wedding venue was simple yet so mystical.

*Side Note: I know the venue in the picture looks small but imagine this but a lot bigger*

Her parents made sure that this was the best wedding anyone has ever seen.

It was time.

Celeste took a deep breathe and locked her arm around her father's. Her father patted her hand and nodded. The music began and the doors opened. On the other side of the hall, there he was, waiting to ruin her whole life with his words, "I do".

Luca wasn't nervous but eager to see what his soon-to-be wife looked like in her wedding dress. He thought she looked so naive and fragile, Poor girl has no clue what she has gotten herself into, he smirked. When she walked through those doors, his jaw almost dropped, she looked beautiful, like an angel sent from Heaven. She cleaned up well, he thought.

Celeste caught a glimpse of Luca's shocked face and kind of smiled to herself but then frowned. I'm not gonna look this stunning everyday, so he better get over it, she thought. Celeste was almost at the alter, maybe if she ran out and jumped into the water outside, she'd get lost in the ocean. But it was too late, she already made it to him.

"Are you ready?" Luca whispered to her, sending shivers down her spine.

No! No! No! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WILL I BE READY FOR THIS! Celeste thought, but nodded anyways, without looking him in the eye.

The two join their hands as the priest tells them to repeat after him. Celeste could feel her hands starting to sweat as Luca held on to them firmly.

"I, Luca Battaglia, take you, Celestina Caro, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Celestina Caro, take you, Luca Battaglia, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

They put their wedding bands on each other as the priest says, "You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." Loud cheers fill the room as Luca kisses his bride. Celeste has tears streaming down her face as she thinks, this is it, I'm tied to him with almost no way out.