21. shattered.

I've been on a roll recently!! LOL! School is starting soon so I'm getting chapters done.  😩

Btw, I'll let you guys know when to start the song!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celeste carefully walked into the apartment with Dante at her back as she wanted to surprise Luca if he was awake.

As she walked to towards the living room, she bent down and picked up Luca's shirt. Then, she saw a trail of clothes. It still hasn't hit her but Dante stopped in his tracks, "Hey, sis-in-law, I think we should-" he started whispering but was cut off by Celeste putting up her hand to hush him.

Celeste followed the trail of clothes, she was in denial. She thought maybe he threw these clothes out in the hallway for other reasons. Her heart stopped beating when she picked up a bra that wasn't hers. Her head shot up towards her bedroom door as she heard moans coming from there.

"Fuck, Luca, that feels so fucking good." moaned a woman.

"I'll fuck you harder than any other man has fucked you. Beg for me!" Luca said in a low tone.

"Don't stop, Luca. Ahhhh! That feels so good. Fuck me hard, Luca. Please." The woman said.

She knew that voice. It wasn't Betty or Jenny. She knew that voice from somewhere but couldn't pin point it.

Dante put a hand on Celeste's shoulder to stop her from going in the room, Celeste shook off his grip from her shoulder.

Her shaky hand on the door knob as she twisted it to open the door. All the colour from her face disappeared. He was with Adriana.

(A/N: you can start playing the song, if you'd like)

It was as if someone stabbed her with a knife multiple times in the heart. It was a sharp, piercing feeling that left her breathless. Every part of her body became weak, her mind in tangles, her heart numb.

She dropped the Rolex bag as she fell to the ground on her knees, "Luca..." was all she managed to say.

Luca and Adriana both look up. Luca's face plastered with a horror expression. He froze, his eyes set on the Celeste on the floor. The alcohol was slowly wearing but one look at Celeste made him sober. Her eyes blank and expressionless.

Adriana smiled in an irritatingly smug way, which made Dante want to punch her front teeth out. She was enjoying this, she was taking pleasure from this. This is what she wanted. She wanted Celeste out of Luca's way and what better way to do it then this? Of course, she didn't know Celeste would show up, this made her plan easier. She was going to show Celeste a recording of her and Luca fucking but this worked for her just as better, if not, more. 

Luca jumped out of bed and put on his boxers. He ran towards Celeste but Dante stopped him, shaking his head and telling him not to go any further.

Luca unclasped Dante's hand from his shoulder.

"Celeste, listen, I-" he was cut off by an angry Celeste.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME, I'LL FUCKING JUMP OFF THE BALCONY." Celeste shouted. Then, suddenly, she started laughing, manically laughing. They were the sorts of laugh coming from the back of the throat harshly and forced, "Obviously, this would only happen to the unlucky Celestina Caro, am I right ladies and gents?"

She gets up and walks into the bathroom, as Dante started to knock on the door asking her to come out because he was scared she would hurt herself.

Celeste looked at herself in the mirror, every trace of her old self was almost gone. One last cry, just one last and I'll be done. I'll be gone.

She was angry and bitter about all these bad things happening to only her. She took the soap dispenser and threw it against the mirror, shattering the glass into a million pieces.

The pieces flew and cut her cheeks, neck, and arm.

She let out a loud, bloodcurdling cry. She was going to let all her emotions out. She cried louder and louder, punching the wall until there were fresh cuts on her knuckles. Tears were flowing down her face uncontrollably. They wouldn't stop flowing.

She went numb, she couldn't feel the physical pain because the pain of the heart was too overpowering.

Luca and Dante were yelling at her to come out before they break the door open. She picked up a glass piece, and studied it. I want to be gone. She traced it over her wrist then over her throat, no, I won't let him take my life from me. I refuse to let him rob my soul.

The pain was becoming unbearable by the second, it was becoming more and more hard to hold herself up. She wanted everything to stop. She wanted her heart to stop beating because every beat of her heart, it ached as if a thousand nails were piercing it.

She opened the door and walked up to Luca, "Celeste, you're hurt. Please, let-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, LUCA!" Celeste yelled. "Did I do something wrong? Wasn't I good enough? Was it because I wouldn't fuck you? Is it because I don't have stunning eyes or an hourglass figure like her? Is it because I didn't give you enough love? What did I do wrong?" Celeste's lips were trembling.

"No, Luca. Don't answer any of that. For once, I want to get the last word. Please." Celeste wiped her tears. She won't cry, "I loved you so much, I gave you everything in me. Why couldn't you just tell me you couldn't return the feelings? I'm so in love with you, I would give my life for you."

Celeste started trembling from all the emotions that she was bottling up, "But you broke me, Luca. You've taken everything from me and shattered it to a million pieces. I'm broken to the point where I'm afraid I can't love again.

You did exactly what you promised, you took my life from me after you were done, you killed me. You made me love you hard then ripped me to shreds. Congratulations, Luca Battaglia, you can live in peace without me in your life anymore."

That day, she walked out of Luca's life knowing that she won't ever be the same, but little did she know, neither was he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awwww. :(

You can tweet me @NamjoonBieber on Twitter and @btsboys.trash on Instagram if you have any comments, questions, or want updates on the story. :)

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!