22. letter.

This is going to be a chapter solely on Luca's reaction to what she wrote in the letter. I wanted to make the letter she wrote a whole separate chapter because it's a really sweet and loving letter.

Play the song while reading this chapter if you'd like!

Hope y'all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Get the fuck out of my home." Luca yelled at Adriana. "I fucking hate you, I. HATE. YOU."

"This isn't the last you'll see of me, Battaglia. You ruined my life and I'll slowly and painfully ruin yours." Adriana added emphasis on the last sentence as she left.

Luca worried about what state Celeste was in. If she's hurting herself. This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my fault.

Luca sat down at the edge of his bed and picked up the Rolex bag. He opened the box and smiled sadly at it, "it's gorgeous." He found a letter inside the bag and opened it.

Little did he know that this letter will break down all the walls he had around himself, it will make him a better person, it'll make him fight harder to get Celeste back. It'll finally make him admit his love for her after so long.

The letter read:

Dear Handsome Husband,
First off, I wanted to apologize for acting so cold towards you recently. I understand that you were trying to make me feel better but I neglected your help and made you feel like poop (yes, I realized what word I used but I'm not a big fan of swearing, jeez lol).

There's one thing I always want you to remember, even when there are times that I might act a little off/cold, I'll come around (it's rare for me to act like this anyways so you won't need to worry, sweet husband; I love being cheesy). I'm not acting in such ways because I don't love you or appreciate you or am starting to get lose interest in you, it's because I'm just having one of those days where I feel like little alone or just depressed. That's when I'll need you to fight for me, I need you to give me strength, I need you to love me harder because I probably feel like poop myself. Please, don't give up on me on my bad days because I feel like we're worth fighting for despite our differences.

I know about your past with Adriana (Dante told me... Don't you touch a single hair on his head because I forced him to tell me!!!). And I knew, you were hurt to the core of your existence. I knew you wouldn't trust me and I knew it was going to take time to heal but I'm still fighting for us. I'll always fight for us until you're ready to breakdown those walls surrounding your heart. And the day that happens, I'll be waiting for you with open arms.

I also want you to remember, on the days you feel alone, you feel as if no one loves you or understands you, I'll always be there, I won't leave you. I'll always love you. Honestly, I don't think I can possibly stop loving you because I'm in too deep. I love you, Luca but I want you to take your time with the process of healing. I'm prepared to wait the rest of my life just for you. Goddamn, I'm really in love with you, aren't I?

This might sound a little needy but please, please, do me a favour and don't leave me either. Don't give up on me. I don't have many people left in my life anymore. After my family's passing, I've lost a portion of myself and I'm scared I might never be the same. Please try your best not to hurt me because I don't think, mentally, I'll be able to handle it lol. I'm pretty sure I'd die from heartbreak. I'm a sensitive woman, okay, no judging, mister.

Lastly, I want to see you reach your full happiness, I want you to shed all the sadness and grief that you have holed up inside yourself from the past. Truly, I'm prepared to risk anything to see it happen, to see you happy. I love you, Luca Battaglia, forever and always.

Sincerely,

Your Most Favourite Person, aka your wife, aka Celestina Battaglia (just in case you had another favourite person, I wanted to clarify) 🖤

He laughed sadly at the letter. Even though she was feeling down, she managed to add little jokes in it. She had such a bright personality, it was contagious.

The letter... the letter was so full of emotions, so full of love, "what did I do... I lost her..." Luca's voice cracked as he talked to the four walls surrounding him.

"I fucked her over for good. She won't come back to me. She won't. She won't. She won't."

"I have to fight for her. I have to get her back. I can't live without her. I won't be alive without her. I love her, oh God, I love her. I don't care how late I'm admitting this, but I fucking love her."

Luca could feel his heart aching, aching for her. He was craving for her touch, not in a sexual way. He wanted to hold her hand, embrace her, fall asleep beside her as he holds her.

"Will she take me back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story is almost coming to end. ALMOST.

Me: Mr, Battaglia, it's going to take a lot to get her back, mister. There's also the chance of her not taking you back. You've messed her up, mhm.

Luca: this is all you're fault!!! You better start writing up a solution!!!!! Fuck you!!!

Me: not with that attitude, I won't, Mister. I demand respect.

Luca: SCREW YOU!

Me: fine. Have fun in the next few chapters then, Mr. Arrogant. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Luca: *SCREAMS IN FRUSTRATION*

You can tweet me @NamjoonBieber on Twitter and @btsboys.trash on Instagram if you have any comments, questions, or want updates on the story. :)

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!