24. ball.

"You've been holed up in this apartment for the past month, you're coming with us." Dante was going to the ball thrown by the Bianchi family with Asha who came back for the long weekend.

"No, no, no. Besides, I don't even have a date." Celeste really didn't want to go.

"Well, my sweet friend, we have fixed that for you. LORENZO, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE." Asha yelled out.

Lorenzo stepped inside her apartment looking dashing as hell. Celeste had never seen Lorenzo look so good.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry, Ma'am

He cleared his throat, "Sorry, Ma'am. Sir here and Miss Asha insisted on this so I agreed."

"Don't be sorry. You look great." Celeste complimented him. "I'm shocked you haven't scooped yourself a lady yet." Celeste tried her best to smile playfully, Dante and Asha laughed.

Lorenzo blushed, "Haven't found the one yet, Ma'am."

"Jeez, you guys dragged poor Lorenzo into this too. I guess I can't leave him hanging." Celeste shut her laptop down and went to closet to pick out a simple dress to wear.

Dante and Asha whispered yes in sync.

Celeste walked out wearing a simple white gown.

"Okay, Celeste, you're not going to church, you're going to ball

"Okay, Celeste, you're not going to church, you're going to ball. You need to look hot." Asha said.

Celeste looked down at herself and frowned, "what's wrong with this?"

"I think Ma'am looks beautiful in it." Lorenzo said.

"Thank you, Lorenzo. Please, call me Celeste, you don't work under me anymore anyways. See? He likes it." Celeste argued.

Asha rolled her eyes, "You look like death in that, it has no character. You need to look sexy. I'll be right back. I have something that's going to be perfect for you!"