8. music.

Hellooooooo! I'm already at 400 reads, SO SHOCKED!! THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO TAKE TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO READ THIS!!! I'm really grateful!

Silent readers! Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!! I'd love to talk to you guys!! Don't be shy!

No more babbling today! Enjoy! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost a little over a month since she had been married and things haven't gotten any better. Though she has gotten more accustomed to everything, things had become worst. Luca wouldn't stop bringing home whores 4x a week. She wouldn't stop crying. He hadn't stopped bullying and hurting the living shit out of her. Nothing has become better. But as mentioned, she had started to get used to everything.

Luca had excused the maids and cooks so Celeste would be his literal slave. Celeste had learned to cook from Asha's mom, as Asha's mom was an amazing cook and Celeste also loved her Indian dishes. Celeste's mom has never cooked for her, she's almost 100% sure her mom doesn't even know how to cook anything.

Celeste didn't have a problem cooking or cleaning. What bothered her was that Luca purposely tried to ruin everything she cooked or cleaned. It made her want to kill him in his sleep.

Also, in this short amount of time, Luca had given her a horrid nickname, "Swine, I need my chai tea pronto in my office."

Swine, her nickname became Swine! Out of the millions of words in the English language, he chose Swine! "You know chai tea basically means tea tea? It's like saying spaghetti noodles, which would be noodles noodles..." Celeste said as a matter of fact.

"Speak only when spoken to, Swine." Luca directed at her.

"But you were speaking to m- never mind. I'll deliver your tea to your office, leave me alone." Celeste said the last three words without thinking and instantly regretted it.

Luca grabbed her by her hair, "You seem to enjoy getting my on last nerves. I already fucking hate your damn guts yet the more you do anything, makes me hate you even more." His eyes resembled the clouds during a storm. Grey and intense.

"O-ow, it h-hurts." She said grabbing ahold of his hand trying to pull herself free from his grips.

"You always try to act so innocent and virtuous but you're an adulterous bitch, I know it." He tightened his grip on her hair.

"I d-don't get y-your problem! I haven't done shit to you but you're always so mean! I always try to make us work, even being friends would be fine." Celeste said in between her sobs. She gritted her teeth, "But you! You're always trying to make my life hell on Earth, I DON'T FUCKING GET IT LUCA! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM MY FUCKING LIFE!" She screamed as loud those words as she could.

Her loud voice even shocked Luca momentarily. She had barely sworn at him before let alone raise her voice.

Out of nowhere, his lips crashed onto hers, paralyzing her for a few seconds. His grip on her hair loosened and his hands started to trail down her body and rested on her waist. Celeste's eyes were wide open as she stared at his closed ones. Her hands were still holding onto the hand of his that was gripping her hair seconds ago.

His kiss was rough but his lips on hers felt exactly as she imagined, soft and plump. She felt her body reacting to the kiss. She wanted it to stop but couldn't. He was trying to force his tongue into her mouth and as much as she didn't want this going on any further, her body gave in. She started to kiss him back.

He pushed her against the living room glass door that led to the back balcony, as his kisses became rougher and rougher. She could have sworn she tasted something metallic in her mouth before realizing it was blood, HE BIT HER LIPS! She wanted to stop this before her lips were also added to the list of bruises she had. But the sensation of the kiss was so addictive that she couldn't stop because she had never kissed a boy in her life and it felt exhilarating to her body.