19. desire.

Warning: Sexual content ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few weeks since Celeste's family had been taken from her. She hasn't been the same. The old Celeste was completely wiped out of her. She was silent most of the time, barely ever leaving her room.

Her and Luca exchanged only a handful of words in the past few weeks. She had completely broken down. The only thing keeping her from the edge was Luca's presence. That's all she needed, his presence. She was afraid to be alone.

Luca, on the other hand, was having a hard time dealing with Celeste. He didn't know how to handle someone so emotionally wrecked because to tell you the truth, he couldn't even handle himself when he went through his own dark times. Sensitive situations weren't his cup of tea. He wanted to help Celeste but she hadn't even spoken to him let alone let him touch her.

He's been craving for her touch weeks. Her actual touch. Her lips on his, her hands in his, her body against his chest. He knew it was wrong, especially at a time like this, but he needed to feel her touch. She's been isolating herself and it was driving his inner beast crazy.

If you haven'y figured out yet, Luca and Celeste hadn't had sex. Luca respected the fact that Celeste wasn't ready to give herself up yet but him being the stubborn man he is, he wanted her. He wanted her so badly. His lust for her was becoming stronger and stronger every day.

The electricity he felt when they touched, when they kissed, was enough to make him weak. Her touch so soft and innocent, he wanted more. He needed more.

He knew it was absurd and wrong to give into his temptations when Celeste was going through such a hard time. But he's Luca Battaglia, he gets what he wants.

(A/N: what a dick lol)

Luca softly knocked on the door, "Celeste?"

"Yes?"

Luca sat down beside her on the bed. He moved a few strands of hair from her face. She looked so weak, her face pale, bags under her red, dry eyes, uncombed hair, she really looked distraught.

He hugged her tightly, "I'm so sorry." Luca said.

Celeste always felt so calm when she laid against Luca's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. Each beat of his heart covered her with calmness.

They unlocked from their embrace and stared at each other in silence for a few seconds. Luca's gaze locked onto her lips and then he smashed his lips onto hers. He kissed her with not passion, but hunger, as if someone had given him food after he was starved for days. His kisses were turning aggressive, his hands tracing her body. His inner beast was taking over, he locked her thighs around his torso.

Celeste wasn't ready, especially not now. But his touch was her remedies, however, this was wrong. Not now, not now, please. His kisses were her addiction but this was too much, this wasn't passion, this was lust, this was greed, this was hunger.

Luca took off his shirt, then continued to leave traces of kisses on her neck. He untied the strings on Celeste's sweatpants, and slipped it off in one swift move.

"Luca, please, I don't think I can do it." Celeste was begging him to stop. But it was too late, Luca was lost in the lust.

"I'm going to make you feel good." Luca said in a low growl. His kisses around her thighs making her moan in pleasure. She was trying to fight it but her body had other plans.

"L-Luca, p-p-please, s-stop. I'm n-not r-ready." Celeste was fighting back her tears. Her hands fisting up the bedsheets.

"I'll make you feel good, baby. I want to hear you moaning my name, I'll make you wet as fuck." Luca's tongue entered her her slit. He licked her clit in upward and downward motion making her moan in pleasure. "Come on, Celeste, tell me you want more. Beg for me."

"L-Luca..." Celeste let out cry in pleasure.

"You're so wet, Celestina." Luca said in a low voice. "Fuck." He pulled off his jeans and Celeste's eyes widened, I'm not ready, this isn't right, I need to stop this.

"LUCA! STOP! FUCKING STOP!" Celeste screamed, which left Luca dumbfounded.

Luca was getting bitter, "Well, what do you mean me to do, huh? You've been acting like I don't exist these past few weeks!" He started yelling, "I'VE BEEN TRYING MY FUCKING BEST TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD THIS WHOLE TIME BUT YOU KEEP GIVING ME THE COLD-SHOULDER, CELESTE." He was losing his temper, "You didn't even let me touch you, fuck, it was so irritating."

"Well, I'm sorry that my family was fucking murdered, I'm sorry that being orphaned so suddenly made me depressed, I'm sorry for not giving you attention because I felt like shit." She said with a tone of sarcasm. Celeste raised her voice, "FUCK, SORRY THAT I DON'T WANT MY FIRST TIME TO BE FORCED LIKE THIS, THIS WAS A DICK-MOVE, LUCA."

"First time...?" It dawned on Luca, "You've never-"

He was cut off my Celeste, "No, Goddamn it, I've never had sex. I've never even touched another man before. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DO THIS NOW!" Celeste let tears slip down her face but she wouldn't cry loud. She was frustrated, a little hurt that Luca wouldn't ask her if she's ready or not.

"Celeste, I didn't kn- I-" Luca didn't get to finish whatever he wanted to say.

"Leave me alone, Luca. Just leave me. GET OUT, LUCA!" Celeste said as she covered herself with the covers.

Luca backed out of the room, feeling moronic and guilty. He was about to force her to do something she wasn't ready for. "FUCKKKK!" He screamed in annoyance and frustration at himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok Luca. Keep yo' dick in yo' pants.

You can tweet me @NamjoonBieber on Twitter and @btsboys.trash on Instagram if you have any comments, questions, or want updates on the story. :)

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!