Itachi Uchiha

[A/N]Hi guys!I know it have been long time since the last update.Due to high fever,I couldnt think straight and have less strength.Now,I'm 'a' okay.This story is requested by MassacreSoldier .Hope all you guys enjoy♡\(0w0)/♡
*This will be AU*

        One morning day,you woke up greet by your husband's beautiful face.You smile,caress your husband cheek."Oh,Itachi..."you whispered to yourself.Itachi open one eyes and smile when he saw your cute face.You're about to sit up and pulling away your hand but Itachi hold your hand as if he doesnt want your soft hand to leave his cheek.You chuckle and say"Itachi~we need to go buy groceries.Come on,wake up and take shower meanwhile I'll prepare breakfast."You pinch his cheek and jump out of your bed.On your way to the door,you slap his butt and laugh.He startled and chased you but you're too fast so you slam the door on his face.

~Time skip to the Store~

      You both separated the list so it'll save time.You could hear awe from a far.You saw your beloved husband crowded by his fan.You could see from his face that he need your help.You just waved at him and sweatdropped.You dont want to disturb the fans beside you could have Itachi anytime.He choose you,not other girl so you have no worries about him meeting his fan.You are now in egg section(?).You're looking for a big tray consist of eggs which have high quality yet cheap.Someone has poke your shoulder so you turn around to face that 'someone'.

     It turn out to be your bestie,(male/name).Your eyes widen then you hug him.After a minute you pull away."Aww,(Y/N)~I want to hug you more~"He whined while holding your arm.You laugh.You havent seen him for two years."Where have you been,(M/N)?It's been centuries since last time we talk.I miss you~dont you miss me?"You said.He hug you then kiss your cheek.You blush at the sudden.He grinned and say"Of course,I miss you!You're my only cutie~!I just have too much work.You know my parents have huge company,right?My dad want me to be the next CEO but I dont want too!~I rather spend my time with my cutie~"He pouted.You smile at his behaviour.You both laughed until someone snatched you away from (m/n) grip."H-Hey!"(m/n) shouted.You were suprised so you look up but soon you relax."(Y/N)..who is this?"Itachi asked while glaring at (m/n).You could feel death aura around your husband.

          "Oh,this is (m/n)!my bestie since kindergarden.He's the hero that I tell you about."You said while looking up.Unknown to you,Itachi have to hold his need.You just looked so adorable that he just want to eat you up."Woah,(y/n).I'm touched!Didnt think my cutie would call me hero!"(m/n) said with 'I'm so proud of you' face.Itachi flinch at the word 'my cutie'.He wrapped his arm around your plump waist."I'm sorry,this is my wife,not your cutie"he said with death glare.(m/n) suprised that you didnt tell him that you're married."(nickname),how could you!~not telling your bestie that you're married~"(m/n) whined with fake tears.You just rolled your eyes and smile."How can I tell you if you changed your number and address?"you said.(m/n) hurriedly take out his phone and give it to you.You're about to take it but was snatch away by Itachi.You pout knowing that this'll happen.Itachi gave the phone back to (m/n).(m/n) gave puzzled look.Itachi then walk out the store,holding your hand tightly.You waved goodbye to (m/n).(You didnt forget to pay)

  ~Time skip to your mansion~

      "Um,Itachi....are you okay?"you walk toward your husband.You put your hand on his shoulder.He turn around and hug you tightly.He nuzzled his nose in your neck.You giggled from the tickleness.You rubbed circle his back and soothed his anger."Do you mind telling me all this about?"you asked looking at your husband(still in the same position).There's silent.You sighed and try to push Itachi gently but he didnt let go.He then stood up and pick you up bridal style.You asked him to put you down,afraid you might crush him."(y/n),you'll be having punishment for talking to other man and for putting yourself down"you blushed furiously at his word,realizing what he mean.Itachi smirk knowing that only he can make his wife blush furiously.That morning until the next morning,you guys having fun non-stop which end up,you both have quadrel twin,two girls and two boys.