Ace (One piece) part 2

Yo,guys! I did this long time ago before the part 1 so hope you enjoy.actually...you might get angry...sorry..gtg..

You know how life can be cruel but at the same time,wonderful.Yes you do but you keep blocking the 'wonderful' to pass through your heart.You were too tired to care.Too tired to think again.

"(y/n)!where are you!?"Ace shouted from somewhere.Jolted by your lover's voice,you turned around to met his mesmerising eyes with a hint of sadness.

Ace p.o.v

It happen again...I stare at her scar.fresh scar.It seem like she did it again.just now.Limping toward her with my heart ache in every step I take."(y/n)...why.."I said,hurt that she did it again.Hurt that she dont trust me enough to let me help her.

Falling down like a wilting flower;she cry her heart out."I'm sorry..."she say lowly.She take in a deep breath and shout "I'M SORRY!I'M SORRY!I'M SORRY!I'M FUCKING SORRY!" with pain.I couldnt stand it seeing the love of my life started to fall apart slowly,slipping away from me.No,I cant lose her.Not her.

Rushing toward her,I capture her in a tight hug.Crying with her and kiss her head;telling her everything that she need to know."(y/n),you're precious and I'll do anything to protect you.I love you and I need you.Your weight didnt stop me from loving you instead it made me love you more"I sob out.

She look up at me with a slight smile then hug me back."I love you too"she say and unknown to me....that's gonna be her last words...

Three months later

Luffy walk toward Ace and yours' shared bedroom.He has stayed in there for the past two weeks.He couldnt believe it....he finally lose her.He couldnt protect her like he promised.He cant help but remember all their memories.All the good and all the bad.

Before she died from the bullet that cause her death,she've written a note for him...

Dear my love,Ace,

As you're reading this note,it's mean that I'm no longer here.I know that one day,I'm not gonna be here;beside you.I dont know what will be the cause of my death but I hope that I died in the way that I wanted.

I wanted to die as your hero.Protecting you from getting killed but I guess if I'm dead,I cant protect you.Thats why,I hope you find someone else who's nice,kind and beautiful.Being the fat girl I am,I went through many stuff and I dont want you to suffer but thank you for always be there for me.

Ace...
I never stop loving you.You always helped me and even scolded me when I did things that hurt both of us.I remember the time we first met.You're quite flirty at that time but still,you caught my eyes...You're a wonderful creature and you've driven me crazy with your personality.danke,wish I could kiss you right now..

I'm sorry for leaving you behind but please dont join me and carry on your life;You worth living so promise me,dont take your life just to join me...don't..

So Ace,Live your life to the fullest and remember that I'll always love you...

Your Love,
(y/n)

Feel like his world has end,Ace lay on the bed and cry his heart out until he turn numb.As now,he just stare at the ceiling,(y/n)'s wandering in his mind."Why cant I join you..."he say to no one.Knocks can be heard from the door and slowly it creak open.A head pop up and glancing at him with sad eyes.

"Ace.....Dinner's ready.Sabo told me to call you.I know you-"Luffys words got cut off by Ace;stomping his foot on the floor and stand up straight.Ace sadly smile and say "I'll be there in a moment.Don't worry."Luffy nod his head and walk away;letting the door open.Ace look around the bedroom,whispering "I love you,(y/n)....I do"and with that Ace carry on his life just the way you wanted.While you on the other side,happy to see him smile again."and I love you too,my love"you say with a sad smile.