Vasco (Lookism) Pt 1

Requested by:  Divine_Death

(UwU I love him so much)

     Like any cliche story~ You've fallen for your classmate who is Euntak or known as Vasco.

    You take Architect course since it was your dream all along,however you didnt expected that it was full of just guy. Specifically,who seem scary.

    At first,you misunderstood them then again,as you know them well,you warm up to them.They're your friends and family.

   Well,technically,you're like a sister to them.
.
.
.
    "What?!He got a date?!" I literally yell at Dumbo aka Jace.

    I never thought he'll be able to have a date,that's why I'm taking my time to prepare for the worst.Guess,storm come early than intended.

     "What are you yelling at me for!?"he winced,rubbing his right ear.

     Sighing, I pat his shoulder. "GoodLuck" I give fake sympathy face at him which he give blank face in return.

     "Hey! I'm telling you this cause you're the only girl in our group and we seriously need your help"He state.

    I drag away my hand and put my head down low.

    How can I help? I like him.no.I love him. It's hurt to know that he might fall for other. I dont want him to success.I want him to fail.

    "(y/n)!" He yell,shaking my shoulders.

    "What?!"scramble out my words,I ask him.

    "You are zoning out again. *sigh* I'm sorry..I know you like him but hey,let him try once" he smile slightly.

      "Go ask those in fashion course then. It seem like they know better." I state and drag myself to the cafeteria as now is lunch break.
.
.
.
    "Hey!(Y/n). You're alone for today?" my friend,Minsoo ask.

    Glancing at him, I shake my head. "Yeah"

    Minsoo investigate my expression until I finish my lunch.He hold my flabby arm.

    "What's wrong?Why the sky become darker?"He beamed with sadness.

   Glaring at him,I pull away my arm harshly. "Yah!I told you dont touch my arm. I hate it"

   Minsoo sigh heavily while there's huge whisper and gossip around us. Some say b**ls**t stuff about both of us or some question our relationship.

   I stand up,walking away from him once I see his girlfriend walking toward us."btw your gf coming. bye"

   "Yah,dont leave me like this" Minsoo whine. "You love your gf more" I yell out since I'm already far from him.

   I walk down the cafeteria hallway and see Vasco and Jace and......the junior?and let me be honest...I know he is actually a she...and she have a crush on him, that's why I cant just confess to vasco right away, beside they look better together,sigh.

-To be Continue-

🌻🌻🌻🌻

I guess...nice to come back?and let me tell you, it is called fanfiction for a reason.