Kakashi Hatake X Suicidal Chubby Reader

Requested by : SweetLottleThing
I'm sorry for the late.I took so many times to think about the scenes and dialogs;thinking which one seem fit with the emotions that I want it to come out.So...lets begin.

WARNING:SELF-HARM,LANGUAGE AND SUICIDE!!I have warned ya!

    The same morning,same day,same month.Memories keep flashing back;knowing you cant change the past.Crystal tears keep pouring out.Silence become deafening.Feelings become numb.Humanity slowly become a fantasy.

   "Why.."a young lady named (y/n) sitting by the lake;dazzing across the lake,seeing nothing but nature.She look up the sky and speak "Mom..why am I born like this?Why cant I born as a beautiful creature?Why people hate me?Is it because I bigger than them?Am I not worth of love?"Her tears slide down her cheeks.Sob wasnt heard so does whimper.

     She cry in the silent;closing her eyes,imagining she were taken away with her family.Killed by the assassin.End this horrible life.She always wanted to follow her family.Join them in another world but then again;there something holding her back.To be precise;someone.

    "(y/n),what are you doing?"a male voice speak up and as soon as he reach her;she wipes the tears away and smile;looking up at him."Oh,kakashi..nothing,I'm just talking to my mom"she say as she point toward the sky.Kakashi could only nod his head.He knew about all of this.He knew that (y/n) has been trying to take away her life but he stopped her.

    He has lost his father and he dont want to lose the girl he love the most.Despite her look,kakashi always admired her because of her spirit and bubbly personality which is what she used to be when they're just kids.

   "You know (y/n),its already sunset.We need to go home before it get late"He hold (y/n)'s wrist then pull her up gently.When she stand up,she grunt then pull away her hand due to the pain she felt.Kakashi notice this right away so he pull her sleeve up.His widen seeing this.Scars were written everywhere.This horrified him."Why did you do this?"he ask sternly.Glaring dagger at her eyes.

   She pull away harshly."None of your bussiness"she say rudely.Kakashi look at her in disbelief.She's never rude to him even when she's in no mood.She look at him then sigh "Lets just go home.I'm tired"she say.

  -Flashback-

  A little girl.A cute chubby little girl.Blood stained clothes.Messy hair.Tears stained chipmunk cheeks.Zoning out while mumbling,why.

    A little boy with mask saw her.He felt sad and somehow worried for the stranger.He walked toward her and offered a hand.The little girl looked up at him and tilted her head a bit.Impatiently,he held her hand and pulled her up.

    The girl suprised he could lift her.She then looked down."Why?.."she asked.The boy lifted his left eyebrow."why what?"he asked,literally confused.The girl just sighed and looked to the side "nevermind.." she was about to walked away until the boy stopped her "Kakashi.Kakashi Hatake.How about you?whats your name?"she turned around and looked at him "(y/n)(l/n)"she said with monotone.

    Kakashi walked toward her and reached out his hand for her to shake."Well,(y/n).Nice to meet you.Want to be friend?"he asked.She looked down at her feet then shook her head."but I'm fat and ugly.I dont deserve anyone."she said,tears about to burst.

    "No.If you're ugly and fat,I wouldnt have asked you to be my friend."he said then she replied "maybe out of pity."I dont pity anyone"he said.She sighed then about to ran away bit he stopped her."please...I do want to be your friend.I truly do."he said pleading.She couldnt help but smile.She abruptly hugged him and said "Thank you..thank you for being my friend.."she cried as they only stood there;hugging each other.