Hitachiin Twin X Chubby Princess Reader

~~Mideavel era AU!~~

requested by : MADDIExCharacter
(Sorry,I couldnt tag you)
I hope I did this right^^'
hope you enjoy =D

I hope this is the right twins

because when I search Hitachi twin,I got this

I just want to make sure if its correct.....I didnt mean to offend you..(if it does offend you,I'm really really really sorry)

Lets start then...

-Princess (y/n) pov-

Being a princess is fun if you're a beauty.If you have a nice figures.I wish I had all those.Every man come to ask my hand for a marriage because of wealth or because they were forced to do it.I declined all of them,knowing the reason.

Today my father,the king decided to invited everyone to a ball.When I mean everyone,I mean all the rich people.Some of the rich girls are skinny or have an hourglass body-shaped while me here have a chubby body that none of them want.

     Not all of them are a bitch.There's few that like to be my friend.At first I didnt trust them but as time flies I saw all of their sincerity.I saw that none of my friend had arrived so I walk around the ballroom;greeting the elders.

      "Princess!"I heard my name was called.I turn around to see (f/n) walk toward me.I smile as she hug me.We pull back.She's my childhood friend and my very best friend."Hey~the boys are here~if you know what I mean~"She said nudging me while wiggling her eyebrows.My face start to heat up;understanding what she mean.

   She then look over my shoulder and grin widely like a mad man.no.mad woman.She started to laugh and run away."what's wrong with her?"I said as I tilt my head;confused.Suddenly,arms were wrap around my middle;making me yelp.The person then lift me."U-Uh,pl-please le-let me g-go"I said pleadingly."Not until you said the magic word!~"A familiar voice say cheerfully.I think I've heard this voice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Oh yeah!The Hitachiin twin!Gosh that took me so long."U-uh Lets play 'which one is Prince Hikaru' game?"I say;more like asking.They put me down and turn me around then engulfed me into a warm hug.I push them gently wanting to see their face.They look down at me and grin "Lets!"they say.

      I fidgeting with my fingers and look down then look up to meet with their eyes.I touch each of their cheek.I tilt my head and look closer;from left to right.I back away and take a deep breath."This is Prince Hikaru..."I said pointing to the right.They grin which make me more nervous.I was suprise by a kiss place on each of my chubby cheeks.

    My face heat up.I cup my chubby cheeks and gaze at their eyes."You're right!"Hikaru said hugging me tight."ca-can br-reath"I said patting his arm desperately.He let me go them chuckle."Where's Haruhi?"I ask looking around.They frown.Oh,danke.I never saw they frown unless they dont want to talk about it.

"I'm sorry...."I said look down at my feet."Hey,its okay.We just kinda feel stupid,you know for not realizing it earlier."Kaoru said.I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head."Um,why is that?"I ask.

     Kaoru was about to say something but was cut off by a noble."Princess,can I talk with you for a moment?"I look up.This man quite a tall person.I smile and nod.I wave goodbye to the twins;hikaru with fake tear in his eyes while kaoru with sweatdrop.The man hold my hand and interwine his fingers with mine.I blush;never been in this situation.

      I pull my hand away as we stop in the garden."I-is there anything I can help you with?"I ask.He look down with red face.He rub the back of his neck;mumbling something."Pardon?"I said.He stand straight,take a deep breath,close his eyes and said "I-I love you princess!I love your kindness,adorableness,smile and..and I want to ask this for a long time.....Will you marry me?"He hold a ring box and open it.Its was a huge diamond ring.Its shine bright.He look at me with sincere smile and red cheeks.

      I uh I feel happy that finally there's someone who love me for me but I cant lie.I love someone else but I cant say it some'one' because its not one person.Yeah,thats right.I love two people and I know you knew it.Its the Hitachiin twin.

     "Uh...I'm sorry...I really do appreciate your feeling.You made me feel happy;knowing that finally there's someone who love me for me but I've love someone else...I'm sorry.."I said.He look down;feeling sad but he stand up and smile."Its okay princess.Atleast I'm the first person that made you happy:loving you for you.

     I giggle and caress his cheek."You're a good guy.I'm sure a girl's lucky to have you as their significant other."I said smiling.The man chuckle and look at me;rubbing his neck."May I have a hug,princess?"he ask.I smile;opening my arm,gesturing him to hug me."Sure"I say.

      We hug for a few good minute and went back to the castle.On our way there,we talk about when we're a kid and how when my father invited his family to my birthday parties,he'll always shy away and never talk to me because he thought I'll never gonna like him but how can I dislike him.He's kind,good looking,fit body,cheerful and cute.I like him but not the way I like the twin.

       We were stop by the twin.I'm quite suprise to see  serious plastered on their face.The young noble man say his goodbye to me and vice versa.

    "Um...Whats wrong?"I ask.Hikaru hug me tight while Kaoru look at his feet."Um...guys,what happened?are you okay?"."Are you gonna marry that man?"Hikaru mumble in my neck.I push him a bit;gently and caress his left cheek."No,I'm not.Beside..."I look to the side."I'm in love with someone else.."I said looking at his eyes.

   He look sad.Kaoru hold Hikaru's right shoulder and when Hikaru turn around,Kaoru nod his head.They both back away and stand infront of me.Stand straight to be specific.I start to feel nervous because they usually playful but now they're not.

      "U..uh guys...really..you're making me un-"I was cut off by Kaoru."Princess (y/n)...I know you might reject us after this but please hear us out.I know you thought we love haruhi but...no..well yes,we love her but not the way we love you"my face started to heat up."I thought I was the only one who felt this but Hikaru does too.He also love you;the way I love you.We thought that you might not like us more than a friend.We dont want to ruin our friendship but it killing us,everytime a guy walking toward you;asking your hand for marriage.We always feel glad that you rejected them...The truth is that-"kaoru's words was cut off by Hikaru engulfing me in a comfort hug"We love you princess (y/n) and we dont want to lose you..."Kaoru walk toward both of us and join the hug.

     After a moment,we pull away.Their eyes was full of hope:hope that I receive their feeling."But what about Haruhi?.."I ask."She's a beauty.She's cute and have a slim body"I continue.Hikaru pull me into a kiss then pull away.My eyes widen then Kaoru pull me into a kiss then pull away.They both smile while my face reddened;putting my red dress to shame.

     I touch my lips.Eyes still widen."wha-""Haruhi is a beauty but you're more than that.You're our goddess,our sun,our flower and our.....princess"They both say with a grin plastered on their face.I giggle and brought them to a teddy bear hug.

      "I love you too"I said with a big smile.