Matthew / Canada (Hetalia)

"Phew!"you just ran from your frontyard to backyard for few minutes.you dont like to run infront other people even your neighbours so you just run around your house.luckily,you have built high gate around you house.you sit down on your porch.you're trying to catch your breath.Then there's a figure covering you from the sunlight.you look up to meet with your one and only friend,matthew.you have a HUGE crush on him.its just you're too scare to confess since you dont want to lose your only friend.You knew about his problem about being invisible to the other.He never keep secret from you except the things is that he never tell you that he actually have liked for quite awhile now."(y/n),are you okay?you seem to be zoning out."he said while waving his hand infront of your face.You widened your eyes looking straight to his eyes then soon soften.You smile(akh!!reader-chan smile is too bright!!<3).He smile back to you(akh!!another brightness!!)."Um,(y-y/n).I have something for you..."he said,fidgeting his finger and look down.You thought you were imagining things but you could swear that you saw him blushing.not just normal blush.It's huge.His whole face is red!omg!you started to panic.you lift him up bridal style(strong women for life!).He hold tight to you,putting his head in your neck.You could feel his hot breath which make you ticklish yet you blush.

       You entered you house,put him down slowly on couch,wrapped warm blanket around him and give him a warm pancake with maple syrup.Finally,after you showered and wear your comfortable clothes.you sit beside him and cuddle with him.He laughed softly.damn!that sexy laugh,you could hear it all day.Ah~you wish he's yours."(y/n)~I'm not sick!~"he then chuckle.You feel suprised,you push him slighty to look straight to his eyes."bu-but(butt!lol),you're so red!and your body felt hot(well he is hot >\\<).If you're not sick then what?"you said gripping his shoulder.He look away for a moment then look to you,smile.He pull you close,wrapping his arm around your chubby body.He close his eyes and hum then he said"It's because you look so adorable *both of you blush* sometimes I feel jealous when you talk with Alfred.You seemed like you like him.You look comfortable with him.I...I like you wait!I dont like you *you feel shock* instead...I love you. I love you more than a friend should.I understand if-"You cut him off by a kiss.not just any kiss.A kiss you've been longing for.A true love kiss.You pull away in need of air.You saw matthew's shock face.You chuckled then look to the side.You blush even more."I-I love you too,matthew.It's just that I dont deserve your love.I-"You were cut off by him kissing your plump lips.You kiss back.once again you guys pull away in need of air.You look at his eyes.They were covered with love,hunger,passion and lust.You want to say something but he kiss you.more rougher.He slipped his hand in your shirt and pinch your fluff.You ruffled his hair and accidentally tugged his curl.Hard.He freeze then look at you with those sexy eyes.You feel nervous on what going to happen next.He smirked then lift you up bridal style."PUT ME DOWN,MATTIE!!!"You yell,holding him close."You put yourself down then I have no choice but to give you more punishment,(y/n)"he smile down at you.He walked to your room and let just say,you didnt regret loving him.In the end,He propose to you.He take care of you,loving you.eventhough you gained more weight,he didnt leave you,instead he love you more,he said there's 'more to grab' and~he become more rougher in bed~(hihihi >w<)

Random x Chubby reader (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें