SPECIAL ONE-SHOT

Heyo,guys!!!!
This is I,
Ray of your life!
Oh,gosh!!I couldnt believe it myself either. I freak out once I notice that there's 100+ people following my account! I know some people would say that its not much but hey,I'm just me.I knew not all of my follower have chubby figure so I decided to make a special one-shot especially for my follower and my reader😁
Here goes Special (1).I'll update "Special One-shot" everytime 100 is added to "Follower".

*Before anything else,if you have instagram account,please visit my account  purpie18life and there you'll see the character(which is my oc) named Mint. He's the guy with light blue hair.

So enjoy the moment😁

Mint X Underweight Reader

Yeah,I'm y/n.Unlike other girls in my college,I'm neither the same size like them.I'm not meaty.The wind could blow me away easily.Sighing,I walk down the stair with my book at my side.

Accidentally I bump into a hard figure causing me to fall.It really did felt hurt.

The person I bumped into immediately help me up.

I looked up to see him,Mint.
"Hey,Mint.Sorry for bumping into you"I apologize however he started to freak out.

"N-no,it's okay.I'm the one who supposed to say sorry.I didnt look where I go."He bow several time.

I laugh.He never failed to make me smile.He's cute and easily get flustered.

"Hey,(y/n)...i was wondering perhaps you wanna join our club?"He invite me.

I started to think.We both are freshmen before,now we're junior.Basically,teacher gave us chance to choose our fav club.

Well,most club rejected me for being 'Too skinny' or looked 'unhealty'.

Oh for goodness sake,I'm well and healty,okay!

I didnt notice Mint tell me his club so I ask him."What club are you in?"

With a big smile,he reply "Charity Club!"

Oh yeah.Charity Club,I havent try that one.Lets perhaps,they dont reject.

I look up at him and nod my head.Soon he drag me to a classroom filled with 3 unfamiliar faces.

Mint went up to this short girl and whisper something,the other 2 people were smiling at me.

Their smile kinda felt warm.

I was pull off my thought train when a cute voice speak up

"Welcome to Charity Club,New Friend!"

Mint smile while the short girl give me a tight bear hug.

I hug her back,feeling the warm welcoming.

When we pull away,I question her decision.

"You accept me?"

"Of course,why wouldnt I anyway?"

"Because I'm way too skinny and looked uncapable of anything?"

"hmm,can you cook?or can you sew?or can you clean?You care for those who's in need?"

"W-well,I can do those and I do care"

"Then,you are not uncapable!You're skinny?I dont care.You're fat?I dont care.What matter is your heart and skill."

"Yeah she's right"the 2 unfamiliar people speak up at the same time.

I almost burst in tears before the short girl smack Mint's arm.

"Go tell her,Minty!"

I giggle at his nickname.
Then I look up at him.

"I have something to tell you"

He taken me by suprise.He tackle me to a hug.A warm one.

"I-I have loved you since the freshmen.You encourage me to love myself..Now I want to encourage you to love yourself. Eventhough you are way too skinny, you have those heart of gold.
Can you do the honour to join me in a new open book?"

Finally I burst into tears and viguriously nod my head.
They all cheered for both of us,give motivation words and lastly group hug.

I could never ask more than this..

---------
So That's it guys!Till we meet again!

p.s.Sorry if it's suck