Shuu(Diabolik lover)

Requested by: Kitty_Cat1619

A/n:Sorry,dear if you wait for too long(^^')

You and Shuu are bestfriend but sometimes it doesnt feel like it.You have been avoiding and ignoring Shuu for the past few days.You dont want to but you have to.

-Flashback-

*(y/n) pov*

"Ugh,today sure is a long..day"I said as I stretch my body.I walk home with (boy name) because Shuu said that he's lazy to walk with me.Me and (b/n) talk about the jokes and stuff.I'm the one who laugh the most since (b/n)'s sure can make people laugh.All the time from school to the mansion,I feel like someone's watching but I shrug it off and continue talking to (b/n).When we arrive,I walk toward the front door,wave goodbye at (b/n) then turn around and knock the door.I heard nothing.Entering the mansion with tiptoe.Then I rush toward Shuu's favourite room.Music room.I saw no one inside so I entered."Fuh!"I said as I plop down on the couch.

Soon a figure appear infront of me and look at me with sharp eyes."What are you doing here?"I heard shuu said with stern voice.This is nothing like him.Well as long as we've known each other."Hey,Shuu.Didnt know you'll be here.ha..ha..ha?"I said then rub my fluffy arm.He just pull me harshly toward him.We're close to each other which cause me to blush.

"Just go and leave me alone"He said pushing me away.I felt confuse.What really happened?being the curious girl I am,I hold his wrist with my chubby hand,preventing him from doing whatever he was about to do."Really,shuu?what happened?you know I'm here for you".It's like I have lighten a dinamic.He explode.He push me away further.He look over his shoulder with stern eyes and said "I dont need you.pathetic"I felt tears start to form at the corner of my eyes.I couldnt believe that my bestfriend or even worst my crush hate me or so I thought."Fine!If that's what you want then fine I'll leave you alone."I ran away carrying my chubby body.

-Flashback end-

*3rd pov*

Now (y/n) only pass by the music room but everytime she pass by,she feel chill going through her body.She was back home from school and she know when she's home nobody was home and so does Shuu.

*(y/n) pov*

Knowing that shuu hasnt come home yet.I entered the music room and plop myself on the couch.I feel peace and silent.I lay myself down on the couch and close my eyes.Not long after that I felt weight on my chubby body.Something nuzzle onto my chest.I look down to see an blonde hair.This cause me a major blush because I know whose hair is this.I tried to wiggle out from this person."Dont move"He said demanding me to stay still."Shuu,please let me go.You said you want to be alone.You don-"my words was cut off by shuu pinning me down and kiss my lips.My eyes widen but soon soften and I kiss him back.He then pull away knowing that I do need air."What was that all about?"I said looking at his eyes but he just lay back on my body and close his eyes.I try to stand up but he push me back.

"Come on!I need to go.You dont need me anyway!"I said whisperly.He look up with the same stern eyes.He lean forward where our lips almost touch.He said"Dont go"I couldnt move.I feel like he put a spell on me."But you dont need me.You want to be alone right?"I said,remind him 'His words'.He sigh heavily and sit up.Finally free from his grip,I stand up and about to go but he hold my chubby wrist 'damn it'I said to myself."What do you wa-"my words was cut off by him(deja vu?) pulling me toward him and putting me on his lap,look like I'm straddling him.I put both of my hands on his shoulder trying to push him away but damn,he has strong grip.He put his arms around my wide waist.He pull me closer.He nuzzle his face in my neck.I try to pull away but he pinch my butt/ass.I gasp but soon moan as he kiss(/bite?Idk) my neck and make mark.He make another mark on my neck and soon at my weak spot.I moan loudly.I feel something poking me between my thigh(Idk what its call).My breath getting hotter.Felt annoyed,with all might(lol) I push him away and stand up.I hold my neck."What the hell is wrong with you,Shuu!"I felt tears streaming down my face."Few days ago,you want me to leave you alone but then now,you dont want me to go!Seriously,what has gotten into you!?"I shout feel hurt by his behavior."Shit"I said to myself.He just look at me with lazy eyes but there's something other than that.

He stand up,walking closer to me then sigh.He wrap his arm around my wide waist and whisper in my right ear."I love you"I couldnt believe his word so I said "What the hell dude!If you're joking,this isnt funny"He just chuckle with deep voice but then again,he said"I really do"He put his face in my shoulder and continue"I'm just jealous you're talking and walking with other guy"my face heated.I didnt know he'll feel like this.like really.Then I laugh.He look up with a raise eyebrow.I look at him."Dude,you're so out of character"I continue to laugh but him,he put his face in my neck,blush and smile a bit.well a little bit chuckle,i guess?."I love you too,Shuu.I really do"I said caress his beautiful hair.He look up and kiss me.This is our lovestory that I've never expected to happen.