Aomine Daiki(KNB)

Requested by: belle7071

     "AOMINE DAIKI!!!!!!!"(y/n) shout,calling for her husband."What?"aomine said as he lazily walk to the kitchen.He look at his cute chubby wife that was crossing her chubby arm,pouting and furrowed her eyebrows.He smile then walk toward his wife and open his arm,wanting to give his wife a hug.Once he near to his wife,she shove her hand to his face and push him.

   "What did I ask you to do?"she said putting her hands on her hips.She glare at her husband.Aomine frown remembering that (y/n) had asked him to lower the cabinet because she couldnt reach anything from the cabinet."If you dont want to,Just say so.I could've called a mechanic"and this is the thing that he hate the most.(y/n) used to call mechanic once to fix stuff at thier home and it always irritated him.

     Its not that (y/n) asked them to be but its just that,that company only have male workers and not to mention,all of their workers are muscular,handsome,hot and sexy.Aomine growl just from thinking about it.He walk toward (y/n) and throw her on his shoulder.He then spank her butt which cause her to yelp.

    "Aomine!Pu-""You say those words,I'm not gonna let you sleep peacefully tonight.I love your fat ass so dont talk bad about it"(y/n)'s (s/c) face turn to extreme red.She cover her face with her chubby hand.

-In their room-

       Aomine lay (y/n) down on the bed.He then hover his wife.He pull (y/n)'s hair behind her ears gently.He kiss his wife's face whilst (y/n) just giggle.He finally heat things up by kissing (y/n) passionately.(y/n) melt into the kiss.She wrap her chubby arms around aomine's neck.Her husband smirk.Both of them pull away due to the need of air.

    Aomine start to kiss (y/n)'s neck.(y/n) moan loudly and this cause aomine's member to 'wake up'.He blush red while making hickeys.(y/n) know what she just made,will totally turn her husband on.She rub her husband member that were covered by his pant.Aomine growl and start to pant heavily."I..I cant take it anymore!"Aomine shout then start to open his pant's zip and button.(y/n) smirk.

   *Ding Dong*

      "Dammit!What the hell now!?"Aomine curse under his breath.(y/n) laugh and pat her husband's chest."Since I knew you wont fix the cabinet,I call the mechanic a moment ago"(y/n) smile and slip away from her husband.

     Aomine look dumbfound.'when?'He ask to himself.(y/n) went to the living room then open the door and meet a new mechanic.They greeted each other then went to the kitchen to lower the cabinet.Aomine was hugging his chubby wife from behind.all the time.He kept glaring at the new mechanic.When he've finished,(y/n) thanks him and surely pay him for his service.When he was out of aomine's sight.Aomine lift his chubby wife bridal style and bring her to their room.

     (y/n) lay down and aomine hovering over her.He wrap his arms around her middle and bury his face on her chest.(y/n) ruffle his dark blue hair and said "You dont need to be jealous~I'm already married to you beside you're the only one that attracted me~".Aomine look up."I hate when he's checking you out.Have you forgot or what?You're wearing loose tank top and my boxer.Hell,you dont even wear your bra.And that tank top that you wear today are white!I can even see your nipples!"(y/n)'s eyes widen then cover her face with her chubby hand."Aomine!!"she shout"What!?"Aomine said."I...I-I forgot,Okay!?.I'm sorry.I just used to this outfit that I forgot.a-at least I-I'm not a huge pervert,like you!"

      Aomine was lost of words."You watch sexy supermodels on the tv.You even have sexy magazine collections.Sometimes I felt like you could've done better whenever you watch those show or buy new magazine.I felt hurt,you know.I feel like I wasnt good enough for you.I love you.too much.you know?..."

       Tears start to stream down my face.Aomine frown and scrunch his face.He hold both of her chubby cheeks and kiss her.He pull away then kiss her nose."(y/n),*blush*I love you!Dont doubt that.Beside you're better than them.You have beautiful face.Plump lips.Curvy body.Soft tummy.Sexy big ass and these arousing boobs!"Aomine grab both of (y/n)'s breast causing her to yelp.Then Aomine went close to her left ear and said "And whenever I saw you with this sexy outfit,I just cant control myself.I feel like I want to take right there and right now" shiver ran down (y/n)'s spine and cause her to shiver.

    Seeing his wife reaction,He cant hold himself anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

      And That's sure is a long day.

....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....--....

A/n:I know some of you might not read this 'a/n' thing but I need to inform you that I'll be uploading slowly since my life has gone.....I dont know the word but nevermind.dont worry,its nothing serious.

  So I wanna say thank you for those who have wait patiently and for those who've requested.Since I'm writing well in other word,making these books,You guys have given me lots of support and inspiration.Once again thank you.

Have a nice day😊