Robert(mi marido tiene familia)

A/N:I'm sorry schoolfriends00
if this is not what you expected.The story'll be AU so this'll be when Robert is single.I did lots of research on this but I cant quite get it in my mind.I did this when my fever decided to attack me so I hope you enjoy.

      I was walking through the crowd.The crowd of children.Yeah.I was in the playground,accompanying my nephew who is 6 years old.

    Its my off week.The day when I decided to be lazy and just stay at home but my sister decided to be a shitty head.She went to honeymoon with her husband and leaving her son with me.

    I was stressed at first but when I think again,I wont get lonely.Now lets get back to  present,I've lost track of my nephew who is just a minute ago playing with his new friends.

     If anything happen to him,I'm totally gonna be a dead meat.I look around,starting to get panic.Thats when my phone start to ring.

(y/n):Hello?

(s/n):Hello (y/n)!so how's my son doing?!~

(y/n):He's fine~/'fine my ass'I thought to myself/He's just playing with his new friends.You know,can't bother him when he's playing~

(s/n):Aww~(y/n)!you're the best sister I have!Okay I need to go now!I love you both,muah!
*hang*

    'what am I gonna do!!Ugh!!'I start to look around again and my phone start to bother me again.I pick it up and yell "what is it,now!""Um...ma'am,I'm sorry if I disturb you but are you (nephew/n)'s aunt?"a female's voice ask.I sweatdrop."Oh uh,I'm sorry to yell at you..and yes I'm (n/n)'s aunt.Can I know whats the problem?"I ask as my heart keep beating fast.

    "Your nephew's almost got  hit by a motorcycle but luckily someone save him.He just have a scratch on his right knee and right elbow.Could you come pick your nephew?"the female ask.I said yes and soon after that call I rush to the hospital that she told me.

-At the hospital-

    I enter the hospital and look around.I saw (n/n) and a doctor who's ruffle (n/n)'s hair.

   I run to my nephew and hug him.Lifting him up and kiss his cheeks severely.I pull away and look at him."I told you to stay close to me,right?Dont do that again okay?"I ask as I caress his hair.He nod then smile.

    "Ahem"I heard muscular voice calling.I look at my side and saw a very masculine doctor.I start to blush and put my nephew down but I hold his hand tight.

   "Uh..I'm Doctor Robert Cooper.You must be (n/n)'s aunt,(y/n),am I correct?"He reach out his hand as I took it."Oh,yeah.I'm (y/n)(l/n) or known as (n/n)'s aunt"as I finish,I shake his hand.

      But soon I realize,the doctor is someone I've longed to meet.I widen my eyes."Wait!your name is Robert Cooper!?"He nod his head with confusion on his face.

    "Robert,my man!"I hug him then pull away.My nephew pull the tip of my shirt.I look down at him and smile."Do you know this man,aunt?"he ask with a frown."Of course I knew him,He's my bestfriend!"

     I saw both of them with wide eyes."W-wait ma'am,I think you've mistaken me for someone else"He wave his hand infront of me."How can I be wrong?I knew you,dont you remember me?(y/n)?Our classmate use to call you,buffy.You seriously dont remember that?"I said raising an eyebrow.

      His eyes widen then hug me.He pull away."you're (y/n),the grizzly bear?"I nod my head and said "without a doubt"He hug me back but this time tightly.He start to nuzzle his face in my neck and inhale some scent.