Kiba inuzuka (Naruto Shippudien)

Requested by: KuroAckerman4

       The sun hitting my face like a slap,sweat are everywhere so I went to the closest store.

    "Ohayo! Ma'am,how are you today?"I greet the owner of the store. Walking down the aisle, I saw kiba.He seem concentrated on something so I went up to him.

    "S'up,kiba?!"

    He jump and drop the object in his hands.

    It was ice creams.Strawberry and Chocolate.

     His eyes widen when he saw me and quickly pick up the item and put it back.

  "S'up, chub. What are you doing here?"he greet.

  I pinch his arm causing him to whine.

  "I told you to stop calling me that"I said with blush. dont ask me why.

   "ok,ok, but it fit you tho,you cute"he said the last part lowly so I dont hear it.

  "What was that,kiba?"I ask,hands on hip.

  "W-wha-?n-nothing,s-shut up"he start to flustered.

  "The heck,kiba. As long as I know you,you arent tsundere around me. What?you change now?" I tease him.

  "That's not funny" he pout.

  I teasingly poke his left cheek "Aww,is our cute puppy pouting?~"

  Like a flash,kiba grab my wrist and pull my chubby body close to him. Our body literally touching,like seriously,no gap.

My face going red and my mind having emergency fire alarm.

  "What was that,(y/n)? why are you so quiet now?~"he whisper beside my ears.

  "I-"

"Grandma!(y/n)-neesan is kissing a boy!"shout a girl,basically, (y/n)'s cousin.

  "Ayoo, you little girl. Come back here. Dont disturb (y/n)-nee making great grandchild for me. Let's go home now." Grandma said,pulling the little girl away.

  "And you two lovebird.. do it at your place.not here. Have fun,you two" grandma continue,with a big smile.

  Both (y/n) and kiba are speechless with their face on fire.

   They both are blushing mess but then again they're still in the same position, not letting go.

    (y/n) were the first to scoot away. "I'm sorry,Kiba. Grandma is always like that. She wanted me to give her great grandchild before she die,knowing I have a crush on you" I blurt out.

  The second I realize what I've said. I cover my mouth with my chubby hands and widen eyes. Kiba was suprise too.

  "Y-you have a crush on me?"he ask.

  You know what? F*** rejection, F*** anxiety. I dont care anymore. He heard it. He gotta know.

  Inhaling a deep breath then exhaling, I said with clear and loud voice.

   "Yes, I have a crush on Kiba Inuzuka."

then I run away,leaving him behind.

   Even so I heard him shout
"I like you too, (y/n)!" which causing me to smile wide as I run.

  Who know that this running away technique could work.

no one,not even me