Yuma Mukami(Diabolik lovers) AU

*Sorry😅,I forgot to written down AU

  Requested by: Kitty_Cat1619

     Walking down the street,I saw a man sitting alone on a bench in my favourite park.I reach up to the man and tap his shoulder.He look at me.'Wow,He's quite the catch'I thought to myself."Is this seat taken?"He roll his eyes which lead me to confusion."I dont know,did you see anyone sit on it?"the man said sarcastically."oh,can I sit?"I ask him,ignoring his scarcastic words "Can you?"He said with sarcastic tone,again.'Sarcatic one,huh'I thought out loud as I sit down beside him and look at him.He glare at me,I look away.

    Then a few men pass by both of us."Hahaha,the whale seem to forget it place!"One of them shout clearly those words are for me.I just sigh heavily and look down at my lap."Not cool,dude!!"I heard one of them shout."You spitted on my new jean,dude!I just bought this expensive new jean!Ugh,lets just go guys!"He continue.I hear the man beside me laugh.I raise my eyebrow and look at the man.He put his hand on my shoulder."Hey,whale!did you see his face!?Hahaha,Its so fucking funny!!"He said while laughing hardly.I frown hearing the nickname he gave me then I look at my lap back.He stop laughing.He tap my shoulder and say"Hey,I'm sorry,okay?I-I do-dont k-k-know yo-your n-n-n-name....I'm Yuma.Yuma Mukami"He extend his hand toward me and the other hand rub the back of his neck.If I'm not mistaken,His face are red.Does his face's looked like that in the first place?

    I giggle at his change of attitude then I reach for his hand and do handshake.I smile big and introduce myself."I'm (y/n)(l/n)"He look away with his face getting even redder.I let go of his hand and saw his eyes widen.I look at my lap and continue"Its okay beside I'm used to that"I said the last five words whisperly so that he couldnt hear it.I saw him frown and his eyebrows scrunch together at the corner of my eye.I think of an idea but I bet he wouldnt agree with me."Um hey..Uh...um.."I said looking at him.He look at me then raise an eyebrow."Uh...wouldyouliketobemyfriendImeanif...you...want..to"He look at me with wide eyes.I start to freak out that I stand up,saying sorry and about to run but a hand hold my chubby hand.I look up at him and he look at me."I..I'm sorry,s-sir.."I said a bit trail off.He look at my eyes even deeper."Just call me Yuma."at first I was hesistate but ended up nod my head and said his name.He just put his head down then sigh and look up then smile."Sure,I'll be your friend"I blush knowing that he would gladly be my friend.I saw his face getting redder too.Both us sit back on the bench and continue talking until the skies become dark.He give me his phone number and vice versa.At that night,I couldnt sleep,thinking about him and about our hang out tomorrow.

-After 2 years-

At 7am,my jams come on.well,its actually my ringtone.This cause me to jolt up and groan,placing face first on the pillow.I pick up the phone and answer.I look to the side so I can talk clearly.

(y/n):Hello?This is (y/n) talking.

Y:Hey,sleepyhead.Watchu doin last night,huh?*chuckle*

(y/n):*groan*hahaha,really funny.This is too freaking early!what the hell is wrong with you!?you know I aint a morning person!Ugh!

Y:Whoa,relax there.I just wanna ask you something...

(y/n):*sigh*what is it?

Y:..............Can I come over?

(y/n):*dumbfound**facepalm*for real dude!?

Y:Um....Yeah?

(y/n):*groan*Fine,you can come.I warn you,I just woke up so you better careful.*rub my temple*

Y:Okay,loveya*End the call*

     I sigh but then I sit up.Does he said 'loveya' just now?Nah,maybe thats nothing.Beside its impossible.I dont want to think too much so I stand up and strecth my body then went to take a shower before he arrive.

-After shower-

   I went out from the bathroom and about to open the closet.I feel like someone watching so I turn around and that's when my face went completely red.I saw Yuma sitting on my bed with wide eyes and gap mouth."Mom!!!why did you let him in!!!"I shout at my door.My mom shout back from downstair"I thought he's your lover so I told to him to wait you in.your.room!!"I groan,dont want to start a shouting competition.I turn away to face Yuma.He still with the same expression.I rub my temple and sigh heavily.I snap my finger imfront of his face and bring him back to reality from whatever he fantasize."Hey,How about give me some privacy.You know how insecurity I am."He stand up and towering me.I look up and meet his eyes.He smirk then wrap his arms around my wide hips."I dont think I remember but I think I can't leave you alone just yet~"He said huskily beside my ear.A shiver run through my body."Um,Yuma.You arent flirting with me,right?This is just a prank,right?"I said,hoping what I thought is wrong.Well you see,I have gained a feeling for Yuma since the first time we met.So yeah."If this was a prank......would I do this?"He said then kiss my cheeks and lastly my lips.It wasnt like he was forced to do this.It was filled with passion,lust and....love.I push him away but he still hold me and this time,he hold me to where our body touch.I cover my mouth and say"Y-Yuma...What is this..all about?.."I feel really curious as to why he kiss me.He make scrunch face which I found kinda cute.He put his face on my shoulder and groan."Its all your fault"My eyes went wide"You've been drivin me crazy since the first time I saw your smile.The way you look at the children make me want to start a family with you.The way you sway your hips sexily make me want to take you right there and right now"my face become red from his words so I went to cover my face.He continue"Everytime you talk to a man or even a little boy make me jealous and even angry.I want to make you mine.I want you.I need you and surely I......love you"I feel his face heated.I laugh then I pull his face.I cup his face with both of my chubby hands each on both side.I nuzzle my nose with him.He was shocked but soon relax."I didnt know Yuma's romantic person!That was so sweet of you!"I exclaim,pinching  his cheeks.He scowled then throw me over his shoulder and slap my butt."Hey,Yuma!!Where are we going!?I havent had my clothes yet!!"Yuma stop then put me down."You wear what I choose cause we're going to meet my parents"I sigh then say"Dont you think this is too....soon?"He shakes his head no.I pout then just wear what he choose."The faster,the better so I can make you mine"He said smirking then slap my butt.This time,its my turn to scowl.

-After the marriage ceremony-

     "We can start a family,right(y/n)?"He said while me close and I nod my head.We were dancing in our room.Both of his arms were wrapped around my wide hips while my hands were wrapped around his torso.I put head on his chest,closing my eyes.We sway forth and back following the slow song."I love you,(y/n).I really do"He said kissing my head.I hum then say"I love you too,Yuma.I love you very....much"then both of us smile.