Castiel X Chubby Reader X Gabriel

Requested by: XTheBloodyFoxX

       If I say you were bestfriend with them.....wouldnt it be cliche?...hmmm,Ugh.Thats it.I cant change that since you guys are bestfriends.

    So here's the thing.(y/n) is an adorable little chubby girl.Can I add?She's sexy too.You're blind if you cant see those.She's a strong woman.She also have confident and there's nothing wrong with it =D.I'm al-

Wideyes:just shut up and get to the story*sigh*

           Meanie!*huff*Fine,fine.Just dont disturb me later on.

Wideyes:*nod*

          -(y/n) pov-

    Laying on my bed in my bedroom.Chillin with my fav book and my (fav/drink).The weather are freaking hot so I turn on the air-conditioner.I wore a (f/c) tank top and (f/c) short.To be precise I was actually laying on my stomach,on my bed.Get it?

      I was about to get to the best part in the book when suddenly my book were pull off by none other than Gabriel.

        For as long as I have live.No one and I mean no one has dare taken my book away from me.He look at me with a smirk and cross arms.I roll around and lay on my back.I glare up at him."How dare you...you..."I said as I was thinking about what to call him.I thought one thing."you potato sack*huff*"I said as I cross my chubby arms.

       He raise his eyebrows and did 'what da' face.He glare at me then pout."I'm no potato sack.How could this handsome face is called potato sack?"He ask.I shrug my shoulder then roll around;laying on my tummy.I feel someone sitting beside me.Before I look up.Gabriel has tickle me.I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.Okay thats it.

       "St-stop Gabby!"I said inbetween my laughter.Gabriel stop then stand up;crossing his arms."I told you not to call me 'Gabby',right?"He said make a disgusted face on the name.I shake my butt and said "I.dont.care.Gabby~".Unnoticed;his face turn bright red making him rush to the living room.I sit up and look at my door,tilt my head;clearly confused on what has happened.

Time skip

       I've finished read two books."Both of the hero dead,eh.Cliche..."I said as I shrugged."Hey Chub!you're pizzas has arrived!"shouted gabriel from downstair."Okay!"I shouted back.I run downstair to meet with a boy my age;holding two box of pizzas.I smile at him and so does he but weird,why his cheeks are red?nevermind.

      "Here,$25 right?"I ask as I pull my money from my short.The boy nod and take the money from me and give me the pizzas.His hand accidentally punch my boobs then he vigoriously pull back and hold his hands in defence."I-I I'm so-s-s-so-sorry!"He said then bow for several times.I chuckle then giggle from his behavior."Gabby!take this pizza and put it on the coffetable in the living room!"I heard groan and footstep walking toward me.

        I smile as I saw his scrunched face.He take the pizza and walk to the living room.I look back at the boy "You're cute.Thank you for bringing the pizzas"I smile and about to close the door.A hand stop the door from being close.I look to see who it is and its indeed the same boy.He rub the back of neck with red face saying "You're cute too if I say so myself..can I..get your number?"He look at me with pleading eyes and a smile.

      My face flushed red as I started to fidgeting my fingers."U...Um...I-"I was cut off by gabriel shouting from another room."Its 835 0193!"(please dont call this number.Its not mine).'Dammit'I curse under my breath.The boy then lighten up."Can...I hug you?"He ask.Oh boy,this guy sure ask a lot.I nod my head then hug him.Its warm and comfortable.I dont to pull back just yet so we stayed like that for a few minutes.

      when we pull back,I saw castiel standing behind the boy with a frown?."Who's this boy,(y/n)?Your boyfriend?"both of our face reddened.I push the boy to his motorbike.He gotten to his bike and wear his helmet then shout "I'll call you later!"He wave as he started the engine.I wave back as I cover my face.

    I walk back into the living with castiel on the tail.I sit beside gabriel then castiel sit beside me.Gabriel was eating my pizza.I take it away from him and put it infront of me."This is my money,go buy your own."He pout and mumble "stingy" I giggle from his cute action then start to eat all of the pizzas slices.

    All that time,gabriel was watching tv while castiel was looking at me then look down.I look at him frown."Whats wrong,castiel?"I ask him;putting my chubby hand on his lap.

     He start "Do you perhaps...like that boy?"My eyes widen.Its quite suprising tho."If you me-"gabriel once again cut my words saying "No,she hate him.Thats why she hug him"sarcastically.We roll our eyes leaving castiel confused."Do you hug each other if you hate one another?"he ask.I mentally face-palm.I sigh."It was sarcasm,castiel....I do like the boy but as a friend.My heart already taken"He smile a bit but then frown as I said the last four words.

       I kiss his cheek and giggle.He cheeks turn red then he look down."Who is it?"he ask.I raise an eyebrow."Who's the lucky guy?"he ask.again.I look at his eyes and grin.I hug him tight;forgetting my insecure.I said "Its you silly.I li-wait no,I love you.I love you castiel"then I pull back and look down."Its okay tho if y-"I was cut off by castiel kissing me.Both of my cheeks were on fire."I love you too,(y/n)..I do"he said."But gabriel love you too.Whenever you're not around;leaving both of us alone.He'll keep on talking about you and keep your room tidy.(y/n)...both of us had fallen in love with you"he continue.

    I look beside me and saw gabriel glaring at the tv with blush face.I couldnt help but giggle.I peak both of their lips and hug them."I've fallen for you guys too,eversince we were kid.My dad always told me to only choose one but I couldnt.I love both of you.I dont want to let go any of you.You're my bestfriend and I assume soon to be lover?I dont know guys.I just cant choose between you two.I cant live without any one of you"I said looking down.

     Suddenly I feel a kiss on both my chubby cheeks.I look up;right and left.I saw them smile."We love you too,(y/n)"They say as we hug together.Ah...This feel comfortable and I dont want to pull back.So we stayed like for quite a long time.

Time skip

      "Let order the pizzas again"I said as I pull out my phone."Are you hungry?"castiel ask."No,she just want to meet that boy again"gabriel said sarcastically.I roll my eyes then peak castiel's cheek."No hun,I love pizza and I order it because I'm hungry"castiel nod his head.Gabriel pout when he saw that I peek on castiel's cheek but not him.I look at him then peak his cheeks.

     This will be the best life ever.