Shinomiya Natsuki(UNPS)

Requested by Kitty_Cat1619
This will be AU

      I worked in a famous cafe.I felt glad working in this cafe since all of the workers are friendly and nice.I was walking into the kitchen to do the dishes.That's my shift today.They said that today,The bosses are coming.Well,there's two boss.From what I've heard,both of them are friend.One of them's taller than the other.My coworkers,mostly female said that the bosses are good-looking and how to say this...hm,charming,I guess?

     To be honest,I've never met any of this bosses that they said because everytime the bosses visit this cafe is the time where I have my day off.Well luckly,today,I dont have day off."(y/n)!~"(b/f/n) shout running toward me.She tackle me and hug me then nuzzle her cheek with me.Then a male coworker and two other females coworker came toward me.(m/n)pull (b/f/n) away and pull me toward him which is I ended up being hug by him.The females including (b/f/n) pout and just hug around me.I blush heavily cause never in my life,I thought a guy would hug me."Whats wrong guys?"I said.Most of them just hum.(m/n) answer my question"Being a waiter is suck.Its too cold infront.Now we have breaktime,we want to feel a heat again"I look up at him and roll my eyes."Really?you could have use the breakroom.Why come to me?beside I need to do the dishes.""Ditch the dishes for awhile and fuck the breakroom.It's not as warm as you*all of them nod*You're soft,warm and cuddly.I feel like I want to hold you longer"(m/n) said closing his eyes and put his face in my hair.I blush while the girl just hug me like I'm a pillow.

   "Oh,what do we have here?"Unfamiliar voice said.They all froze except for me.Their eyes all widen then they turn around slowly.One good-looking figures were looking at them with a smile but the taller figures look at me with wide eyes as if he just saw a ghost  meanwhile at the back were others workers making a sign showing that we're gonna die.(m/n) hide me behind him and hold me close."S-Sorry,boss!*bow then stand up*"All of them said.(b/f/n) start"It's our breaktime,so we thought about resting with our friend."(f/n) continue"We thought you'll come a bit later like last time."then (f/n2) lower her head and said"we cant bare the coldness of the cafe so we go here"(b/f/n) hit (f/n2)'s head.(m/n) want to say something but interrupted by another unfamiliar voice."And what's that behind you?"(m/n) just hold me closer and say "ju-just one of our friend,boss""Hm,let me take a look."(m/n) just sigh and pull me to be infront of him.I look up like a puppy would and a tall figure come tackle me.He squish his cheek with me and hug me tighter.

     "You're so cute!!"One of the bosses said.The one that hug me."Your shorter than Sho!""Hey,what was that suppose to mean!?"the shorter boss which I assume is named Sho yell."Um,sir...It was nice to meet you but I need to do my work"I said."But your too cute!~"he whine."You need to let her work,natsuki"Sho said nicely.Natsuki pouts but then he lighten up.He kiss my cheek and wink"I'll see you tomorrow!" he said then walk away."Careful"Sho said,patting my head then walk away.I was wondering what does Sho mean by 'careful' so I ask my friends.(b/f/n) just hug me and fake cry.They all frown.(m/n) pat my head and said"I dont know what'll happen to you but we'll miss our precious teddy bear"They all nod and hug me.

-Timeskip to tomorrow-

I was in the kitchen,making batter."(y/n)!~"A big warm hand wrap around my large waist. Soon  cheek squish with my cheek.I jumped a little bit then blush."S-Sir,wha-what are y-you do-doing?"
He just look at me with a frown then smile"I did saw your picture in your profile but I never thought you'll be this cute!!You're adorable!!Now,you're my friend!"He hold me tighter."Sure sir*blush*but I need to do my work""Oh,okay then.See you later"He grin then walk out.I sigh relief.(b/f/n) walk in and ask me what happen so I tell her.She smile and nugde me telling me how lucky I am."What wrong with boss?There's lot of cute workers but yet he choose me"I ask at (b/f/n) as I put the batter in a pan."You know that you're the only chubby worker,right?You're shorter than all of us and don't forget that you're the cutest between all of them"(b/f/n) said,helping me get the pan inside the oven.I roll my eyes."Boss really like cute stuff and let me tell you one thing.This is a secret between me and you,okay?"She continue,leaning toward me "I've heard that boss used to have a lover. She has lost her memory and that her grandparent wont let boss to meet her again because they said that it'll be better if boss didn't meet her" I nod my head.

-Breaktime-

    I was sitting at the back of the cafe, singing away my boredness . "No wonder you look familiar.Its you,(n/n).oh I miss you so much" A man hug me from behind. I look around and saw boss.He put his face in my neck."oh,I miss you so much!!I thought that I'm gonna lose you." I push my boss gently so that I could see his face.I give out confuse expression."Um,sir...I think we just met yesterday." He frown and hug me even tighter." Don't you remember?It's me, Shinomiya Natsuki. We use to sing together. We never revealed to anyone about our relationship because you don't want to. When I saw you, I thought you were someone else but now I've heard you sing make the fact that's its really is you"He kiss you with tears streaming down from his eyes.You were taken back so you push him. "What  are you talking about?" I said.He look at me with wide eyes then he cry more. I start to panic so I hug him and pat his back "Um...I'm sorry sir if I'm being too harsh to you but I really don't know you and I'm sure you've mistaken me for someone else"He look at me and said "Can you call me by my name?" and I reply "Okay,Natsuki-kun" we share warm and comfortable hug.

~2 months later~

     Natsuki asked me to meet him infront of carnival entrance. He asked me to wear (f/c) dress and (f/c) shoes. I wait for him and soon enough he arrive with a boquet of (f/f) flowers. I smile as soon as I saw his smile. I feel my head throb. I clutch my head couldn't bare the pain. Natsuki run toward me and hold me close, panic. The pain soon ease. "I'm okay now, Natsuki-kun" I said patting his arm that he put around me. I saw that he frown. I feel bad so I pull him to the carnival and tell him that everything's okay. After we play few games, Natsuki brought me to food court and bought me (f/snack) and there goes again, my head throb but this time its too painful. Some memories that I've never seen before flash. Me and natsuki were wearing the same outfit. We were so happy as if we were newlywed. He keep clinging to me. Buy lots of cute stuff and foods. I saw we were in Ferris Wheel, kissing. "(Y/N)!!!" natsuki shouted. His clothes were full of bloods. He was crying as if I was dying. I close my eyes then snap. I wake up, Natsuki were crying. He hold my chubby face gently and wipe a tears that come out from my eye. He then hug me and cry in my shoulder "Please don't do that again. You scared me" out of nowhere, a question come out from my mouth "What were we?" he look at me with wide eyes then smile, caressing my chubby cheek. "We're a lover" then I ask again "what happen that day?" he look down then said "We were standing infront the carnival entrance, I saw an ice cream van so I went to buy one then I look back and I saw you reaching for a kid that were standing on the road.You push that kid away that ended up you were crash by the car. I ran toward you, holding you close to me, crying. After that incident, your grandparent forbid me from seeing you. I should have been careful." He hug me again but this time tighter. "So, I'm a hero? wow..." All my memories about Natsuki and my feeling came back.It as if I've known him since forever. I cry in his arm and hug him. "I love you,Natsuki" I said to him.He smile and say "I love you too,(y/n). Don't leave me again, promise?" I nod my head "promise". We spend the night with happiness and my grandparent forgive him as long as he keep me safe.

A/N: Yo,guys! this is me,Ray so~ like I've said in my "Okay!" part. I'll be publishing the request by using FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE way. I hope you have nice day:)