Ace (One piece)

Requested by @siwonloveani92

     Today...Today...yeah today,You chose to stay in the ship.You guys just landed at a new village.All of the crew were out to village.You rejected their offer to join them;saying you wanted to spend some time alone. You enjoy the breeze whispering and the sound of waves singing. Unconciously,you did a scene in Titanic.You spread your arm wide;hoping someone can be your Jack.

    Before you could pull away,arms' caress your arms and they spread their arm like you did.Finally,they hold your hands.You glance left and right and see that the strangers' arms are muscular.You turn to meet with your one and only crush,Ace.Your face are inches away from his eventhough you were shorter than him.

      He grin widely when he see your cheeks heated;leaving you red face."Hey,beautiful."He say lovingly and wink at you.You're dumbfound by the sudden flirt."uh...uh,Hi,a-ace."you reply with stutter.Before he could say anything,Luffy shout from the background "(y/n)!!We're back!"he shout excitedly.Ace move aside so you spread your arms wide for Luffy to hug you.He did this everytime you landed at a village.Luffy hug you and lift you up to twirl.Luffy and you laugh happily then he set you down.You fix your clothes and hair from the spin.

[y/n]pov

    "So,did you have fun,Luffy?"I ask him.He nod with a grin.Soba call Luffy from behind."Gotta go,(y/n)!"Luffy say with happy tone.I wave Luffy goodbye and vice versa.I turn around to mee with Ace and his arm spread wide."Can I have a hug too?"he ask with a grin.I start to blush and about to turn around but got block by Robin.She smirk and nod her head;telling me to turn around and hug Ace.She knew about my feeling toward him.

   I groan then turn around and immediately hug Ace.Before he could wrap his arms around me,I run away with red face. I could hear from far,Ace laughing.

-Next day-

"(y/n),could you help me for a moment?"Sabo call me "but wear the apron that I put on your bed"he continue.I raise an eyebrow and go to my bedroom to see an apron with the words 'Kiss The Cook'.My eyebrows knit in confusion.'Nah'I thought and shrug it off.I wear it and went to the kitchen.

    I stand beside Sabo as he told me everything that I have to do.Ace barge into the kitchen and smile once he see me and Sabo.Sabo and I glance at Ace.From the corner of my eyes,I could see Sabo smirk.I see Ace looking at my apron then grin."Well,sure,beautiful"He say then walk toward me.He kiss me passionately and left me speechless.He wink and that's when I push him and run away.again.

-Timeskip to night-

     I sit at the edge of the ship;enjoying the night view.An arm wrap around my big waist causing me to flinch."What are you doing out here,beautiful?" a male voice ask.Well I know who this is.It's none other than Ace.He's the only one that would call me that.so sudden.I turn around and hop to the ship,slightly back away from ace. "Um..Ace,could you stop?.."I beg.Confusion plastered on Ace face.

      "What do you mean?"he ask,tilting his head a bit."Calling me that"I say almost whispering.I could Ace's shock.He immediately say "I'm saying the truth.You are beautiful"I shake my head and say "No-"and was cut off by ace protesting "You are beautiful,(y/n).Inside and Outside.You always kind-hearted,soft and sweet.Even your lips is sweet.You are my big teddy bear.You're cuddly and adorable.I always feel jealous whenever Luffy got hug by you and you always run away from me.I love you (y/n).I really do."I look up at him;hoping what he said was true and indeed it is.

     I hug him gently and sigh."but I'm giving you a warning.I'm a girl who full with insecurity and it's hard for me to open up to anyone.If somethings happen to me,I might wouldnt tell you.I might lie to you about my condition so please check up on me and try to force me in a good way so I dont bottle up the feeling.I run away from you because I'm scared you're just playing with my feelings.I have trust issues so I hope you understand...I love you too ace but can you accept me the way I am,now that I've told you?"I say with hesistant.

     Ace look down at me with sadness but then hug me gently and rubbing circle at my back."Of course,beautiful.I love you as you were."he answer with smile.That whole night,we just enjoy each other company and the beautiful view.

Sorry,it's short.I couldnt make it as better as other author did but I hope you guys enjoy😊.I caught some cold and examination is still on the train so I dont have much time.I'll try to sneak some time for you guys.Love ya all❤