Akashi Seijuro(KNB)

Requested by:  lyzanna15
     I hope you enjoy it =D and sorry I took a long time 😅

    "(Y/N)!!!get your big buns down NOW!!!"my older aunt call.I rush down to see what happen.I didnt expected that I'll see this.A beautiful natural coloured dress,the skillful sewing,the shiny flow and the dazzling design."W-what is it,aunt?" I say as I really dont know why she show it to me.

    My aunt look at me then smile."Pumpkin,this dress gonna be my last gift for you.I hope its to your liking"aunt say as she caress the dress lovely.I was taken back like she's been a mother to me and now she's gonna leave me like my parents?I rush toward her and pull her to my magical teddy bear hug."No!!please dont leave me,aunt!!I-I love you so please!!no!"I cry as I hold her tighter.

    My aunt giggle then pull me back a bit.She wipe away tears that flow down."Silly little pumpkin,I'm not gonna leave you~You are going to be someone's wife.I dont want you to be an old single like me.I want you to be happy and have childrens which I'm expected will be sooner.I want to be the granny to your childrens so dont worry.I just wont have the money to buy you any gift thats why this gonna be the last gift for you from me"she say with genuine smile.

   I cry again."For god sake aunt!!I dont want to leave you!!"I wail.Aunt shake her head then say "but i wanna be a granny.."she pout showing her puppy eyes.I tried to hold myself but couldnt so I just sigh."Fine..."I say.Aunt grin then turn me around."Now,go get ready cause we're gonna meet your mate in an hour" she say as she pat my shoulders.

-Timeskip to an hour later-

    We arrived infront of a big mansion."Oh no.."I say to myself.To be honest,I dont like to be around rich people so usually I'll be avoiding them.I look to my side to see that my aunt's not there so I look around panickly but soon relax when I see aunt walk ahead of me.

   *knock,knock*
     The doors open as a tall male look at my aunt."Well,miss (l/n).Nice to see that you've arrived.Please come in"the man say as we walk inside.My aunt and he continue talking to each other as I just follow them.

    They just carried on talking when suddenly I was pulled to the side.A young man,(y/age) smirking down at me.I try to push away his hand but his grip is too strong."P-please let go"I say politely despite the pain.He let go slowly then walk away.

    I was puzzled like 'what the heck?'.I walk around the mansion;trying to find my aunt.While searching,I bump to a person but before I stumble back,the person catch me in their arm."S-sorry" I stutter out as I see the same person:red hair,different eye colour:red and yellow.I blush at his beauty.

    I try to push him but before that happen;he lean closer and whisper in my ear "Soft,I love it...my empress..." he pull away and smirk as my face burst with redness.He walk away like nothing happened.AGAIN!?

I sigh heavily and continue my journey
.
.
.
.
.
.
  "Finally!"I say as I enter the room."I've been looking for you everywhere,aunt" I say as I sit beside her.The man and aunt just chuckle.The man then stand "Well if you'll excuse me.."He walk toward the door and appear a young man that I've met just now."Sir,your soon to be bride is here."He bow.He look at us and scan me down and up.

    "Hello,Miss (l/n).Nice to meet you.I hope you're comfortable here."He say as he walk toward us.Aunt stand and shake his hand but when its my turn,instead of shaking it,he kiss it.My cheeks start to heated that I abruptly pull away.

     "I-I'm sorry."I say.He smirk."Well take a sit.You must be tired from the long journey" he say.He and my aunt start to talk about my life.MY LIFE!!literally.They can ask me tho.I'm here!

   "So lady (y/n),How do you like the house?"he ask looking at me.Okay!I take it back.Please dont talk to me!"I-I eee...I li-like it"Damn this stutter.He smile.A genuine smile."Well I glad you like it cause you're gonna be my wife soon."I was taken back."Wait a minute,I didnt agree in any of this"I say.His widen then he look at my aunt.My aunt look at me and give me 'Sorry,I have to do this' face.I sigh "Actually,I do want to marry you but I'm not ready yet."I lie but really I'm not ready in marrying anyone.

    "Well thats okay.I can help you with that"He smirk but goddamn;How can I reject him when he being this hot!tell me!
I stutter out 'okay' then aunt and him continue to talk about all preparation and stuff.

-Timeskip two months-

     We have few dates where he's being over protective and bringing his scissor everywhere but I dont care.I grew up loving him more as I know who he is.Not his status or wealth but his heart and personality.

Now is the day where we will be husband and wife.I put on the dress that I've put on my first met with akaashi.He love me the way I am;not caring what people said beside he'll treaten them if they insult me.

As I walk down the aisle,I see aunt wiping her tears and mouth out "make lots of babies' then smile.I just giggle and shake my head.I look up to see my soon to be husband or love of my life.We smile at each other for god knows how long.

   We say our vows then the rings."I pronounce you husband and wife."

  Akaashi pull me into a passion kiss and left me mess up."wow"I say afterward.He smirk.What can I say,marrying him is not that bad.

A/N: Sorry😅it take longer than it should.I keep changing the plot just to make it better.This is the closest I can get.Akaashi character is the hardest character I've done.No matter how I try to match the story with his personality,I just cant.I hope you enjoy it😊