Fred (Scooby doo)(AU)

(y/n) was a chubby girl.She's a fan of fred,the most famous student in her highschool.Eventhough she's a fan,no one knew about it except for shaggy and scooby.They're fred's friends but at the same time they're also her friends.

      "Hey,(y/n).You're zoning out again."Shaggy said waving his hand infront the said girl.(y/n) start to blush so she just laugh akwardly and walk faster straight to her class.

-Timeskip-

(y/n) pov

   "Oh god!Now I'm late for Biology class.Mr Carl's gonna be angry.Ugh!" I run as fast as I could and abruptly stop infront of Biology class's door and open it.I close my eyes and yelled "I'm sorry I'm late,sir!I promise this will be the first and the last time I'm late!"After I said those word,I bow and hardly pant.I heard Mr Carl chuckle meanwhile the whole class laugh."It's okay,(y/n).It's your first time beside you promise to not be late again,right?"Mr Carl pat my head as I stand up.The class still laugh at me.I nodded my head answering his question and then I sit at my chair beside Velma.

         I feel like someone staring at me so I look to the side and saw Fred covering his face,blushing.I bet his face became red after laughing at me.Hmph!.As I look at him,I just realize that Velma is not beside me.I look toward chalkboard/whiteboard and saw Mr Carl rising his left eyebrow and has a smirk on his face.He look at me straight in the eyes.

Mr Carl:So...(y/n)~can I know what so facinating about Fred?

(y/n):Huh?

   Then I just realize what Mr Carl said.I look at Fred.He had wide eyes looking at me with huge blush and that made me have an even huge blush.I look back at Mr Carl and cover my face.

(y/n):Sir,I think you've misunderstood!I..I didnt think it..it...THAT way!!

Mr Carl:*laugh with husky voice* Relax (y/n)!~I know~I'm just teasing you~You always look cute whenever you're flustered!~

     I pout,feeling embarassed.I saw Fred smiling goofly at the corner of my eye.

Mr Carl:So~As I was saying,we will have a competition coming on!~I have been ordered to choose only four group in my class.Each group has a pair.So here's the name list.First of all,Velma and Levi.Secondly,Shaggy and Marco.Thirdly,Dephane and Fiona.Last but not least,Fred and.....Drumroll please?~ *drumroll*...(y/n)!!!!
I want you to make the best booth in school history!  *school's bell ring*Okay class,now off you go~oh and (y/n),stop staring at Fred all the time.It make my heart hurt to know my little cutie pie liking another man *wiping fake tears*

(y/n):*show tongue and hug Mr Carl* Whatever you say,Mr Carl~

-Flashback-

      Actually,in the past time,my crush is Mr Carl as to him being the youngest teacher,kindest and the most handsome one.He also have sense of humour.I did confessed my feeling to him but he reject me kindly because he said that he's too old for me beside one day,there'll be better man for me.I dont believe his words about "better man" but I accepted his rejection.

        -Back to present-

   I was walking in the hallway,going to my favourite spot for lunch.'Hm,what shaggy's doing by now?I bet he's gonna make foods buffet'I thought to myself and chuckle.I felt a tap on my shoulder and due to my reflect,I slap that person."Oh shit! I'm sorry!!I didnt mean to!It's a reflect,I promise it is!! I..I'm really really really sorry!!!please dont kill me!!"I yell in panic whilst repeatly bow,apologizing to the person.

    That person just laugh than stand up straight while holding his cheek.Now,my cheek flush red.Even redder than my mom's lipstick."Gosh,I'm sorry Fred!"I said then I rub his cheek motherly and since I'm shorter than him,I need to stand on my toes.Our body/bodies(?) touch and cause both of us to blush.I heard a scream from across the hallway.We look from where the scream come from.*Sigh* I didnt want to say this but....the fans has arrived and I need to stay away from him.Man!why a great moment always has to be short?.I pull my hand away and step back.I apologize to him once again and run to my favourite spot.While I was running,I looked back and saw his sad face.That really got me curious tho.

\To the lunch spot/

I saw shaggy and hug him.He hug me back.I pull away but he pull me back."Yo,shaggy.what has gotten into you?""Oh,its just that you're warm and soft"I smile and thanks him for the compliment."I think I saw you and fred dating,eh?"shaggy ask me all of a sudden.I look at him and widen my eyes and deny the information.After a moment of laughter and jokes and foods,we separate to go to our class.We promise to meet again after school.

-Timeskip(Sorry ;^;)-

    I was opening my locker when a person tap my shoulder and once again my reflect happen.Luckily that person is smart enough to dodge.I look up and saw it was fred.He laugh and pat my head.I give him a confuse expression as to why he is here and as if he know what I've been thinking,he say "Um,(y/n).Shaggy said he have to go to Marco's house for the project and ask me to accompany you go home.While we're at it,how about we do the project too?"He rub the back of his neck and make a pleading face.I blush hard because of his cuteness.This make my heart melt."*sigh* what can I do then.Okay,we'll do the project at my house"I said.I look up and saw his happy face like when a child were given trillion of candies(lol).I couldnt help but smile.

~(-3-)~

"Mom!I'm home!" "Mom's not home until midnight and Dad when to another country for futher investigation on his new case.So its just me and you.What do you want to eat,(nickname)?"My older brother said with his back infront of us.I didnt expected he's home this early.Usually he would go to cafe to "relax"his mind."Thank you but I dont want to eat."I said to him in cheerful tone.He look back and widen his eyes.He went toward both of us and grab fred's collar."Who are you and what are you doing to my sister?If this is a prank,you'll be dead in my hand."My brother said with stern and muscular voice.I saw fred with frightened face.I sigh heavily and put my chubby hands on (b/n)'s chest and push him lightly."He's just my partner in our new project.No more than that.Beside who would like to date me.This is the first time I brought a guy home that is not shaggy so dont be too overprotective.We're just gonna do our project and then its done."I look up and kiss (b/n)'s cheek and smile."dont worry dude!nobody can hurt me,I have you to protect me"I said in cheerful tone so the akward vibe will go away.I turn around and saw fred face showing sadness.I pull his hand and went to my room.I told him to stay in my room no matter what.I brought drinks and snacks.

(y/n):So,have any idea?

Fred:Its up to you.

(y/n):how about we solve a mystery?Its sounds fun and we can feel like a detective.solving this and that.

Fred:*wide eyes and big smile*Great!I love that!okay then*start to ramble about mystery solving and stuff*

(y/n):*elbow on table and chin on hand*hihi,you look cute and this is one of the reason why I love you*whisper tone*

Fred:huh?*blush*what did you just said?

    I just realize what I said so I cover my face and mumble."I'm sorry if I made you felt uncomfortable.We can talk about this project another time."I said looking at him.He just smile and went toward me,hugging me."Hm,shaggy is right.You are warm,cuddly,fluffy and soft.There's no doubt I'm in love with you.You probably think that 'why a guy like me like someone like you' Actually I've been liking you even before you met  shaggy.I'm afraid you've feeling for shaggy so I back off but now,I'm really happy that you feel the same as me too.No matter what your size is,I still love you.You also like mystery solving just like me."Before I could say anything,he kiss me passionately then my brother barged into the room.It felt like deja vu.I pull away but fred hold me close,not letting me away."Dude!if you're just gonna pull a prank on my sister,you better stop"(b/n) shout pointing at fred."No,I'm not pranking her and if you dont believe me,you could ask shaggy.I love her more than a friend should and I promise that I'm not gonna let her go.I promise if I break her heart,I'll let you kill me.Does that satisfied you?"fred said with stern face and husky voice.(b/n) nod and do the 'I'm watching you' thing then go back to living room.

      Fred look down at me and smile."will you do the honour to be my significant other?"I smile and hug him,feeling warm."Gladly as long as you keep your promise".We both spend our time cuddling and talk about mystery and science fiction."Actually fred,I dont even think about the stuff you said,the part where I thought 'why a guy like you like someone like me?'" I said looking up.I saw him sleep but does he usually sleep with blush or what?well,I shrug it off and when to sleep.Unknown to (y/n),fred doesnt actually sleep but instead felt embarassed.He 'fake' sleep so that (y/n) wont know.