Sulfus x Jealous Chubby Reader

Requested by: The Birthday girl!! Erika_Phantomheart

    Aye,girl!It's your birthday today!!It's little bean birthday!😀Wish you the best for the rest of your life😁Sorry,Life kinda get a bit busy with grown up stuff.Like all the exam and study but I tried to steal some time to create a wonderful fanfic for you.You know my dad wouldnt allowed me to use youtube until I finish my exam😢 so I tried to searched for thier personality.Hope you enjoy your gift😊

*In here,chubby reader is Sweet's sister

     y/n pov

I've won the challenged; stating that it's my turn. Humming with delight, I'm greet by my sister, Sweet. "Hey, y/n! how's the challenge?" she ask with curious. "I won" I shrug it off with a smile. she congrat me then about to pull me away to their usual spot. I gently pull my hand away "Sorry Sweet but I'm not going today." her eyes widen. She cry out why but I just say sorry. I fly away to see my earthly one with my mascot, a loyal chubby chipmunk.

Next day

     I walk down the hall with Sweet,Urie,Miki and Raf. I were beside Raf. I glance up at her at the corner of my eyes.Sigh,head down.They notice my action and start to worry.They halt,putting me to a stop."Are you okay,y/n?""something happened?"Oh dear,do you feel sick?"all this question been sputtered out but I were in my own mind.Sweet shake me :pulling me back to reality."huh,ah..oh...guys,what's up?" I said with smile. "you looked tired, are you okay?" said Raf. all of them look at me with worry expression. sighing I say it was nothing then I notice he's infront of me. my eyes widen that I halt. "oh hello, sulfus" raf greet and so does the angels thus he greet back.

He notice my frozen state and smirk. "Hey tubby. Still hungry? I have lorry outside if you want" then he laugh merciless. I hold myself from punching this devil. Sighing frustrately, stomping my feet away from them; I yell out "I wondered why I ever bothered to.. ugh, nevermind!" hide behind the corner, I look back and see sulfus teasing; I notice that it laced with flirt a bit but it wasn't too obvious. I slap myself, both of my cheeks. " what is wrong with me! I shouldn't feel jealous. ugh I hate this feeling!" I thought to myself. I turn back to look at them but I got surprised because sweet was infront of me with her left eyebrow raise up. "what are you doing here, y/n?" Raf ask with her head tilt a bit. i notice sulfus stand beside raf; my face turn completely red that unconsciously I fly away.

Restroom

"I shouldn't fly away... sigh" I splash some water to my face; stand straight then look to the side; meet with Sweet face... again. "sweet! you need to stop doing that!" I scream softly. she scratch her head a bit and smile apologetic " sorry but i'm just curious. You always fly or walk away from us whenever we with the devils especially sulfus.....wait a minute..you like sulfus!?" she ask with widen eyes.I cover her mouth and shake my head.

     "Lower down,sweet...sigh.I absolutely dont like him beside he's a devil and I'm an angel.There's no way that feeling exist.Even if it does,I can tell that Sulfus like Raf more."My eyes lower as blush appeared on my chubby cheeks. "Aww, y/n...its okay.There's other angel out there that I'm sure would like you"she said with sad smile."Thanks sweet but nah,I dont need anyone except you of course"smile;both of us went out of the restroom.

Hall

    I told sweet that I got something to do which is protecting my earthly one,(Human/n).I've done so.Now I'm sitting in the hall;waiting for the angel's friend to come.Five minutes afterward,they went through the door with wave and happy face but then behind them I see the devils. I shake my head;accidentally notice Sulfus teasing Raf.

   I see Sulfus glance at me at the corner of his eyes then he smirk.I roll my eyes,dont realize that dust pink on my cheeks.I'm about to fly but got caught by sweet.Looking down,sweet smile brightly.Sigh,I land slowly.

    "You not going anywhere this time,tubby?"Sulfus ask with cocky grin."Just so you know, Sulfur I stay for my friends sake and my sister.Sweet,why are the devil here?"glancing at Sweet;she reply "I dont know,they followed us"She shrug.Rustling through my back,my mascot,Basia a chubby chipmunk give a candy out and squeek.Smile softly,I take out a bag of it and give to angel's friend."Thanks Basia.*look back to them* Okay,seriously now I need to go.I have lots of stuff to do"fly away,un-catious of who followed me from behind.

    The passageway(or hallway) quite empty.It's like only me in this place.I heard something from behind but when I turn back,I see nothing.A shiver run down my body causing me to wrap my arms around my chubby tummy. I got push to the wall.It did hurt my wings so I punch that culprit.It was none other than Sulfus.

    I glare at him and say "What do you want?"angrily.He scoff saying "You're jealous"I was confused so I ask back "Jealous of what and why would I be jealous?"he put his cocky face and step closer.Too close that our faces is just an inches away. "Your jealous because of Raf.You wish that you were in her place.I can see from your eyes and your face"My eyes widen for a moment then lower my eyelid to almost glaring.

    "Dont be so sure,sulfus cause you dont know me"pointing his chest and push him.I sway my big hip to the left,arms fold;balance my weight on one leg(you know that right?)."Oh I'm sure I know~"he grin evilly.

*Me pov*
      Hence forbidden love has occurred.He was in love with you after several time encounter.

     He was trying to see whether you'll be jealous if he talk or tease or flirt with other angel:Raf and it indeed work.He had accidentally heard your conversation with Sweet and instantly knew.Now he's here infront of you.Don't you feel...aroused or about to die when your crush inches away from you?oh dear...

   "You know Sulfus,This isnt funny.I know this is a prank.I'm not going to believe you"You spit those words causing Sulfus to look at you wide eyes.He ask why and you reply "Cause I know how much you hate me.I can see that you like Raf-"your words got cut off by him "No...I dont like her.I hate saying this stuff.It's too lame and cheesy.ugh...believe it or not,I like you.I...I love you.I know you like me too so I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.."

  You're dumbfound.Firstly,he's out of your league and then he ask you to be his...This must be dream.You slap yourself and indeed you feel the pain.You heard laugh from him.He smirk "It's not a dream silly"you sigh then hold his pinky finger;wrap your pinky finger around his."Then keep it a secret,promise""promise" he reply.You never thought this going to happen but nonetheleast your relationship is stronger than ever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Aye Birthday girl😎!! I'm sorry I'm using my own plot/storyline😅 but I really hope you like this gift.I rather not sleeping😌just to finish my gift for you😁and now!at 12:00 am at Little bean place and 5 am at my place,This story/one-shot is published!!