Ayato(Diabolik lovers)

Requested by: Erika_Phantomheart
I hope you enjoy this=D

-(y/n) pov-

"Rolling in the deep!!"Ray(me😆) sing loudly while rolling on my bed.I groan while doing my homework.She could be annoying sometimes but she's my bestfriend.

"Hey..yuuhu~sexy lady~"she said;laying on her tummy and pointing at me.I sigh heavily and walk toward her.I put my hands on my hips."Ray.."I said with stern voice but she didnt budge."You kick me out,I'll tell him"She said with a smirk.

My face reddened out of embarrasement."How dare you.."She cut me off "Sweetheart~there's nothing to hide.I'm sure he like you too~"She hold my shoulders and bat her eyelashes.

"I'll tell him too"I said smirking.I laugh loud enough when I saw her face.Its priceless."Fine,fine.I'll leave"she said with a pout."You can go after dinner"I said chuckling."T-thanks but n-never mind.I thinks my mom's ca-calling.I g-gotta go"She said running out.

She know that I'm gonna invite David because I need help with the homeworks.Guess she doesnt want him to see her.She's always insecure with her body and so do I.We both are chubby.People will talk bad about our body shaped but we have one another.

We know David when we're 10.As we grow up,three of us went to the same highschool and this is where I meet my first love.

-Time skip to Dinner-

Mom and Dad were busy today and they still not home.That left me and my big bro.We just done dinner and were now sitting on the couch;watching a movie while my bro were texting with his friend,I assumed.

I heard knock on the front door.I kick my bro with my foot."Go open the door" I said.He glare at me and stand up"Lazy-ass"he mumble.I dont care tho.I'm okay with it unless he say the "F" word.If you know what I mean.

"Yo,Sis!Dave here!!"He shout.I rush to the front door;not knowing who the hell is Dave.I saw David with my brother.I glare at my big bro."Its David,not Dave"I said.He roll his eyes and pat David's shoulder."Bro,Take care of tubby while I'm away.I have some stuff to do.Adios!"He said as he walk away."Sorry David"I said."Its Okay"he said slightly smiling.

~Time skip to After Finishing Homework~

"Ugh!"I groan as I stretch my flabby arms.I lay my head on the table and heavily sigh."You know (y/n).You should tell him.He like you too so there's nothing to lose."David said as he check all the work I've done.

"What?"I ask showing that I'm clearly confuse."I'm talking about him.I know you know him and obviously,you like him too."He answer."He did warn me before.In one of our movie night.The day where you and ray force me to go with you guys when I'm clearly busy at that time.You guys even force me to buy you lunch.When both of you went to bathroom,he come out of nowhere,told me to stay away from you"he continue.

*Flashback*

-David pov-

The girls went to bathroom and I dont have any game in my phone.I look around;had nothing to do.I was suprised by a slam on our table.I look up to see Ayato.The infamous vampire prince in our highschool.Most of the girl in our school will throw themself at him.

Ray is not one of them.To tell the truth.She keep talking about this particular person and its clearly not Ayato but (y/n),she keep talking about Ayato and how she'll never be with him because her body and how she'll gonna die virgin but she's not the kind of person who'll throw herself at anyone she like.

I dont know whats wrong with this two girl.I dont find its a problem so why make a big deal of it?

"Hey,I'm talking to you!"He shout out at my face(🎶Shoutout to my ex!!)."huh?"I said as I look up."Stay away from her or I'll kill you.She's mine!"He yell;making people staring at us.Just when I was about to talk.Ray and (y/n) walk toward us.