'Its Happening All Over Again!'

Stilinski House

Stilinski House

A sarcastic teen by the name of Stiles Stilinski walks into his two story home. Sighing tiredly from all this werewolf stuff that was going on in his daily life.

"Stiles, is that you?" Stiles hears his dad say from the kitchen.

"Yeah its me, not a burgler or anything." Stiles sarcastically says.

"Not now stiles, please come in here." Papa Stilinski calls out in seriousness.

With now a serious, concerned Stiles. He walks into the kitchen to see his dad sitting at the table with a troubled face.

"Is everything alright dad?" Stiles asked confused, sitting down across from him at the table.

"What I am about to say may be upsetting but, just hear me out." Papa Stilinski assures him.

"Okay?" Stiles furrow his eyebrows.

"I've decided that you should move in with your cousins in Mystic Falls." Papa Stilinski explains.

"What!" Stiles yells out, standing while knocking down his chair in progress.

"Now listen-" Papa Stilinski starts.

"I can't leave, my friends need me here, dad!" Stiles yells out, crossing his arms.

"Stiles!" His dad yells out, catching stiles attention.

"I don't want to do this, I really don't son, but you are giving me no choice."

"Why! Why do you want me to move away!" Stiles asked frustrated.

"The lies Stiles, and the seating around and the popping up at crime scenes, I just dont know what's going on with you anymore."

Stiles shakes his head, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm lying, sneaking around and popping up at crime scenes but I just cant tell you."

Papa Stilinski shakes his head, standing up. "This is the exact reason Stiles, I'm not changing my mind, You are leaving tomorrow and thats final."

"But." Stiles says shocked at what he had just heard.

"No buts Stiles, I already have informed them and they will be expecting you so go and pack." His dad says. "Now, I'm heading to work and when I get home, I expect you to be packed and ready for tomorrow." Walking out of the house to work.