'Elena Knows'

Part 1Boarding House

Part 1
Boarding House

Elena and Damon are in the cellar. Elena is watching Stefan.

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this."

"You're the one who locked him up."

Elena scoffs. "You helped."

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people, especially Stiles. While the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?"

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?"

"Your thing, not mine."

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Elena walks down the hall on the second floor to her room, Stiles sticks his head.

"Psst"

Elena stops and slowly turns to see Stiles head sticking out from his room. "You alright, Stiles?"

He sighs. "Can... can you come in here for a second. I have something to tell you." Elena nods. Stiles pulls his head back into the room and sits down onto his bed. Elena walks in but stops when she sees suitcases out.

"Stiles? What's going on here?" Stiles nervously plays with his fingers and takes a deep breath.

"Two days ago, I got a call from Dad." Elena nods as she sits down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Well... the call was about me going back."

Elena looks to him with wide eyes. "You're moving back to Beacon Hills?!" Stiles nods. Tears start forming in her eyes. "What about Us, Damon?"

Stiles continues to look down. "I tried to talk him out of it, saying how I like it here. But he's determined for me to move back, saying how I had enough time being here and to return home."

Elena throws her arms around him and pulls him into a tight hug. Stiles hugs back tightly.

"What do I do, Elena? What do I tell Damon?" Elena pulls a little bit back and looks to him.

"Tell him, he deserves to know."

"But." Stiles stops, takes a breath before continuing. "But what if he hates me after I tell him?"