'Kidnapped'

Part 1Salvatore Boarding House

Part 1
Salvatore Boarding House

Damon boards up the window that the two vampires broke through. Stefan, Stiles and Elena watch him.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."

Stefan scoffs. "Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'"

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena glares.

Before Damon can talk, Stiles speaks. "It's not like he could say no when he had fingers In his eyes and I was in a choke hold."

Damon nods in agreement. "She's...scary. And she threatened Stiles."

"Wow, So you will only do anything if Stiles is involved? Maybe I should just threaten him just so you don't do anything stupid."

Stiles throws his arms into the air. "Why am I always the one being threatened or in death situations." He gets ignored.

Damon huffs, looking to Elena with a raised eyebrow. "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities."

Damon puts a hand over his heart. "Ouch."

Stefan gets in between them, Stiles goes over to Damon and runs his arm in comfort. "This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm."

Damon leaves the room with Stiles.

"I'm gonna head home." Damon turns to face Stiles who is already looking to him.

"You sure? We could have some fun in my room." Damon wiggles his eyebrows. Stiles smacks his arm.

"I'm going home, see you later dude." Stiles kisses Damon before walking out of the boarding house.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Stiles parks the Jeep, as he hops out, he hears a noise. He turns around but doesn't see anything, he shrugs. As Stiles turns back around, he is hit in the head, everything goes black.

££££££££££££££££££

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon is fixing a clock. Stefan is leaving to go hunt.

"Hunting party?"

"That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me. I gotta get my strength back up."

Damon points behind him. " I've got two liters of soccer mom in the fridge. No?"

"We'll talk when I get back?" Stefan looks to him sternly.

Damon waves him off. "All right. Give my regards to the squirrels." Stiles walks out the door.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Woods

Stefan is out hunting. He turns around and there are vampires surrounding him. Frederick stabs him with a wooden stake.

"Aah!"

££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. If so than please leave a like or comment and if you want more than follow me for more future stories.

Also check out my other book: Life Isn't So Simple With Her.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.