'Wow, Stefan's Old'

Sheriffs Office

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sheriffs Office

Sheriff Forbes is questioning Elena, Stiles, Stefan, Matt and Jeremy over Vicki's disappearance.

"When did you last see Vicki?" Sheriff Forbes asks Stiles who looks around the room, comparing it to his dads.

"At the Halloween party." He answers, finally facing her.

"Did she say anything about leaving?" She asks, looking to him with a raised eyebrow.

"No, we don't really talk. We only talked once or twice." Stiles says, coming up with the answers on the top of his head.

"What was her behaviour like those last two days before she left?"

"Very Sketchy, kept on fidgeting like she couldn't keep still."

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" Sheriff Forbes asks desperately, wanting to find the teenage druggie.

"None, that I could see."

"Ok, that's all. Thank you."

Stiles leaves the office with a huff of relief, leaving the building and walking over to Elena, Stefan, Jenna, and Jeremy.

"We'll meet you guys at the car." Jenna and Jeremy walk off as Elena, Stiles and Stefan stay in their spot.

"You ok?" Stefan asks Elena with concern. Putting a hand on her arm in reassurance. She pulls her arm away with a sad look, missing the connection.

"I don't think the Sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all. All he knew was what Damon made him know." Elena says instead, ignoring the question the vampire asked.

Stefan face falls before going back to normal, "thank you."

"I can't do this Stefan. Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy, all I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back. And they'll never know why. Around you people get hurt and people die. I can't I just, it's just too much." Stiles backs away slowly, feeling uncomfortable being around the troubled couple.

Stefan desperately tries to keep Elena with him, "Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it."

"No. Stefan, you have to stay away from me and Stiles." Elena grabs Stiles wrist and pulls him away to the car. Stiles looks back to a sad Stefan, "Sorry man."

££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House