'This Is One Weird Halloween Party'

Gilbert House

Gilbert House

Waking up to a cloudy day, Stiles leaves his room and goes to the bathroom to see Jeremy already there with Elena.

"Is it a party in here or what?" Stiles asks, moving to stand in between the siblings, Jeremy chuckles at him with a toothbrush in his mouth.

Elena looks over to Jeremy in confusion, "You're up early, where are you going?"

"Police Station. They're organising the search party for Vicki, so.."  He trails off when Elena glares towards him, Stiles steps back to watch how this would play out.

"Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?"

"What? You're kidding me, right?" Jeremy looks to her in disbelief, setting his toothbrush down onto the counter.

"You shouldn't skip school. If they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for."

"Yeah, your lips keep moving'. I don't know why." Jeremy leaves the bathroom, Stiles laughs at the comment. Elena looks to him with narrowed eyes, he just smiles cheekily, finishing up what he was doing then leaving Elena alone.

£££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon goes downstairs, the doorbell continuously rings. Answering it, Elena and Stiles stand on the other side of the door.

Without a 'hello', Elena talks, "Is Stefan here?" Staring her down, Damon starts to smile mischievously.

"Yep!"

"Where is he?"

"And good morning to you, little miss 'I'm on a mission'" Damon looks to Stiles with a smirk that makes Stiles blush uncontrollably, "Also, hello Mister Sarcasm."

"Hey Damon," Stiles chuckles, amused with the name.

Elena just scoffs at him angrily, "How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?"

"And ow can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?"

"And, how can I be so amazing and cool since I was born?" Stiles adds himself, Damon and Elena look to him before turning back to each other, ignoring him.

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead."

"Yes, you would." Damon confirms with a nod.