'Wait, Jeremy Was Kidnapped?'

Part 3Gilbert House

Part 3
Gilbert House

Stiles is going down the stairs. Someone is knocking on the door. He opens the door. It's Bonnie.

"Hi, Bon's."

Bonnie smiles at him. "Hey Stiles, is Elena home?"

Stiles nods and calls up the stairs. "Elena, you're witchy friend is here."

A 'I'm coming' is heard from upstairs. Footsteps are heard getting closer and closer, going down the stairs. Elena pops around the corner and goes to Bonnie with a sad smile. Stiles looks between them before going to the kitchen. He hears Bonnie talking.

"Hey. I couldn't sleep last night. You were obviously upset about something and I just walked away. It's not me. That can't be us. You're my friend, Elena. If you need me I'm here for you and I'm sorry I couldn't show you that yesterday."

"I met my birth mother."

"Oh. Was it...Are you okay?" Bonnie says, shocked.

Elena cries and shakes her head. Bonnie embraces her. Stiles sighs sadly from the kitchen before leaving and heading up to his room.

£££££££££££££££££

1 Day Later

Stiles is in his room, sorting through the boxes when Jeremy knocks on his door.

"Dude, do you have a sec."

Stiles nods, he turns around. "Sure dude, what can i do for you?"

"Have you seen Anna lately, I asked Elena but she was lying to me."

Stiles makes an 'O' shape with his mouth before answering. "Sorry, but I haven't. Last time i saw her, we didn't leave on good terms but if i see her then i'll tell you."

Jeremy nods, giving Stiles a genuine smile. "Thanks dude." As jeremy is about to leave, he stops and turns back to him. "By the way, I wish you weren't leaving. It's cool having another guy in the house to talk too."

Stiles gives him a salute as Jeremy leaves his room, as he is about to continue sorting through the boxes, Elena walks in.

"Stiles!"

He jumps in fright, holding a hand to his heart. "Holy Shit! Don't do that!"

"I need you to get the device off Damon!"

Stiles looks to her in alarm. "Why? Are you OK? Did something happen?"

"She crushed Mike's arm and took Jeremy!"

Stiles looks to her in confusion. "Wait, did you just say Jeremy was missing?" He looks back and forth from the door and back at Elena.

"Yes! We need to give the device to her so we can get him back!" Elena grabs his arm and starts pulling him out of the house.

"But-"

"Now Stiles!" He rolls his eyes and let's her continue to pull him.

££££££££££££££££££

Salvatore Boarding House

"Absolutely not!"

Stiles looks to him with puppy dog eyes. "Please Damon, if you don't than Elena will keep annoying me about it and i can't keep up when she does." Elena glares at him.

Damon scoffs. "Those puppy eyes don't work on me and I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel so she could give it to John who is going to turn it to kill me. I like being a living dead person."

Elena pipes in. "But it'll be useless, Bonnie can take its power away."

He glares. "I don't trust her."

"I can remove the original spell." Bonnie insists.

Elena smiles to him encouragingly. "John and Isobel will never know."

"No, I'll get Jeremy in my own way." Stiles rolls his eyes, not even bothering to say anything when they weren't even listening.

Stefan scoffs. "Really? How are you going to do that? Because Isobel is a vampire and Jeremy could be dead the second you walk in the door."

Damon looks to Bonnie. "Are you even up for this? I mean no offense, you're no Emily Bennett. Emily knew what she was doing."

"I've been practicing." Bonnie says, offended.

He smirks. "It's not piano lessons, honey."

"What's your favorite book?"

Damon looks to her confused. "What?"

"Name a book, any book."

Stiles answers before Damon could. "'Call of the wild', Jack London. It's his favourite book."

Bonnie turns and looks at the library. A book flies and lands in Damon's hands. Damon looks at the book.

Damon smiles at her sarcastically. "Jack London. Great parlor trick."

Elena glares at him. "We're doing this, Damon. And we're doing it my way. Now give me the device. We're wasting time!

Damon talks to Bonnie. "I don't trust you, I tried to kill you."

She nods. "You're right, you can't trust me."

Elena looks to him. "But you can trust Stiles."

Damon looks at her. Stefan looks at them. Damon gives her the device. Stefan looks at him.

Elena smiles. "Thank you."

Stiles throws his arms into the air. "Why am I even here if i wasn't even able to talk." Damon chuckles and pulls Stiles closer to him.

££££££££££££££££££££

Okay, I know in the show that Jeremy was actually kidnaped, but I wanted to make it like they didn't believe Stiles and he was making it up. Isobel making it look like she did but didn't. I wanted to mix it up a little. Man, I'm terrible at trying to explain things.

Comment on, if you could be apart of any family in Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf, who's would it be.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.