'Two Days Left'

Part 4Salvatore Boarding House

Part 4
Salvatore Boarding House

Emily spell book is open. The device is next to it. Bonnie begins the spell. Damon, Stiles, Elena and Stefan look at her.

"Done."

"Finally, that was taking forever." Stiles says, putting his weight onto Damon. Bonnie gives the device to Elena.

Damon puts a arm around Stiles waist. "Great, now what?"

Elena smiles. "Now we give it to Isobel."

££££££££££££££££££

Mystic Falls

In the town square, Elena and Stiles are waiting for Isobel. She arrives behind them.

"Where is the device?"

"Where is my brother?" Elena says back. Stiles could be heard mumbling under his breath.

"He is at home, not kidnapped."

Isobel scoffs. "This isn't a negotiation. Where is the invention?"

"Where is my brother?"

Stiles gives Isobel a look. "Just tell her otherwise she won't stop." Elena glares at him.

Isobel glares at them. "Do you really think that I came alone?"

Two vampires arrive behind Elena and Stiles.

Stiles scoffs, giving her a smug look. "You think we came alone? If you did than you aren't as smart as you seem." Damon and Stefan arrive behind Isobel. She looks at them.

"For god sakes, call home."

Elena looks to her confused. "What?"

"Call home and ask to speak to your brother Jeremy."

Elena gives her a once over before taking out her phone and calling home.

"Hello?" Jeremy's voice is heard.

"Jeremy, are you okay?" Elena could see Stiles giving her a smug look from the corner of her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Uncle John hit his head. It was an accident."

"We're all laughing." Jenna calls out.

"But yeah I'm okay."

"Me and Stiles will be home soon, alright?"

"Yeah."

Jeremy hangs up. Elena glares over at Isobel. "You were never gonna hurt him. You didn't even kidnap him."

"Actually, I did think about it but I decided to make you believe he was. I compelled him to avoid you at all costs."

"Wait a minute." Stiles says, looking to her with confusion. "How'd you know Damon would give it to me. Even if he's my boyfriend, he might have not given it to me."

Isobel scoffs. "I think you underestimate how much Damon loves you, but I can see why, you never had anyone around that made you believe they cared about you." Stiles looks away, uncomfortable. Damon stares at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Elena gives the device to Isobel. Elena talks after a long pause. "Thank you."

Isobel looks to her with confusion. "For what?"

"For being such a monumental disappointment. It keeps the memory of my real mother perfectly intact."

"Goodbye, Elena."

Isobel leaves. Elena and Stefan embrace. Stiles stands and walks to Damon who pulls him into a hug before they both walk away from the other couple.

£££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Damon is sitting on Stiles bed, he can see all of Stiles stuff packed away, ready to leave Mystic Falls in two days. Damon looks to Stiles who is leaning against his wardrobe, head in hands.

"So, I guess your ready."

Stiles looks up, a frown sitting on his face. "Yeah, moving back to beacon hills. My home town."

Silence envelopes the room until Damon brakes it. "What did Isobel mean when she said that no one back at Beacon hills cares enough about you."

Stiles gulps. "Well, it isn't really that bad."

"Stiles." Damon says, giving him a pointed look.

Stiles sadly sighs before starting to talk. "My Dad, was always working after Mum died, never really spending time together but he was around enough. Scott, after becoming a werewolf and meeting Allison, he only ever talked about himself with his little wolf problem and what Allison would think of him. I was a nobody at School, going for a girl who doesn't even know I exist and a grumpy werewolf who threatened people with his teeth." Stiles takes a breath before continuing. "I would research and help Scott out whenever he asked but I was never thanked for it, I mean, I thought if I kept helping them, I would be more appreciated. I was the only human, besides Allison, who was in his pack that didn't run away, screaming." (This is my opinion guys, so don't get upset if you disagree with this)

Damon gets up, walks over to him and pulls him into a hug. His face going into Stiles hair, breathing in his scent.

"Don't worry, you still have me and the Gilbert fam. And one day, the people in Beacon hills will realise what they took advantage of when you go back a different person."

The couple continue to hug, knowing their time together will be ending in two days.

££££££££££££££££££

One more chapter left before the story finishes, I do hope you guys enjoy this story.

Comment on who you ship together from Vampire diaries and Teen wolf, of course you guys know I ship Stiles and Damon, otherwise this story wouldn't have been made.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.