'Stefan Is MIA'

Part 4Founders' Hall

Part 4
Founders' Hall

Elena is still talking to Damon. "This is all my fault, I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place."

Stefan enters, interrupting them. "What's going on in here?"

"I was just filling Elena on your extra-curricular activities."

Stefan starts laughing. "What are you talking about?"

"I know about the blood, Stefan."

"I'm uh - I'll be downstairs, drinking." Damon leaves.

£££££££££££££££££

Damon heads downstairs, he looks around before spotting Stiles. He walks over to him.

"Hey there handsome." Stiles turns and gives a small smile to Damon. He sees this but doesn't comment on it.

"Hey."

They face forward and watch the contestants. "Miss Elena Gilbert, escorted by Mister Stefan Salvatore."

Damon looks for Stefan. Elena goes down the stairs and looks for Stefan but she doesn't see him. Stiles nudges Damon and points to Elena. Damon takes Stefan's place to escort Elena. She smiles and rejoins him.

"Where is Stefan?" Elena whispers.

Damon whispers back. "I don't know."

He takes her hand and they rejoins the others girls and their escorts outside. They pass by Jenna and Alaric.

Jenna talks to Alaric. "What is she doing with Damon?"

He shrugs. "I have no idea."

The couples take their positions for the dance. They bow and curtsey to their respective partner.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Right now, we just have to get through this."

The girls and their escorts begin to dance. Elena and Damon dance, they look at each other and smile. The dance ends.

"I'm surprised you did this."

Damon shrugs. "Stiles made me, plus it's impolite to leave a girl hanging."

££££££££££££££££££

Caroline looks around. "Where is Amber?"

Elena shrugs, also looking around. "I don't know."

"Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our community." Everyone applause. "So, without further adieu it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes!"

Caroline gasps. She and Elena are laughing.

"Congratulations!"

"I actually won!" They embrace each other, the mayor puts the banner around her shoulder.

££££££££££££££££££££

Damon is waiting for Elena, she rejoins him.

"What is it, did you find him?"

"There were signs of a struggle in the upstairs bathroom."

Bonnie is looking at them. Stiles hides behind a wall, listening in.

"There was blood and that Amber girl is missing."

"Oh my god! He wouldn't hurt her, he won't!"

"Let's just find him, okay? Let's get your coat come on!"

They leave, Bonnie follows them. Stiles watches them go before turning around and walking away.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon is going home but Anna is waiting for him. "All right now, this is getting weird."

"We're here to talk." Pearl arrives.

"Not in the mood, today's been a no good, very bad day."

"Annabelle tells me you're looking for something I took from Jonathan Gilbert."

"I'm listening." She gives him the device. "What is it?"

"Jonathan was passionate about his inventions. He confided in me that he had created a detection device meant to track down the town's vampire element."

"It was a pocket watch."

Pearl nods "That's what it turned out to be yes. But that's not what I stole. I discovered my mistake when I saw the watch in Jonathan's hand, the night they took us, it's still pointed at me."

Damon looks at the device. "So what is this?"

"I have no idea but now it's yours."

"What's the catch?"

"There is no catch. My daughter wants to stay here. I want to stay here. You refused to trust us and for good reason. Consider this an apology."

He looks at them and leaves.

££££££££££££££££££££

Ok guys, I know you want more stiles but I really couldn't figure out how to put stiles into this episode so I decided that he is still upset with the phone call from his dad and they are giving him space until he is better. He will be in the chapters but not a lot, so don't get upset with me for not having a lot of stiles in these chapters.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this story and if so than please leave a like or comment. If you want more stories from me than please follow, I'm also sorry for not updating my other stories but I decided since this story is close to finish I will start updating them again once it's done.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.