'Am I Going Crazy?'

Gilbert House

Gilbert House

Stiles wakes, sitting up and stretching in his comfy bed. He slowly gets up, not wanting to start the day at all, Stiles stops midway up, hearing his name being called out.

"Stiles, Stiles." He looks around widely in his room, the voice sounding like Damon's. Looking to his window, Stiles sees a crow sitting there, watching him, "shoo" Waving his arms at it, the crow flies away and Stiles quickly walks over and closes the window.

"Can't get in now, huh?"

Walking out of his room in only some baggy pants, Stiles walks to the bathroom, opening it, only to see Vicki Donovan standing there, brushing her teeth.

Vicki talks around her toothbrush, "I will only be a minute," Stiles slowly backs out, talking, "Take all the time you need." Quickly leaving the bathroom, and heading downstairs to see Elena and Jenna up.

"Do you guys know what is going on up there?" Stiles asks with a shocked face, his hands waving in the air.

"Uh-huh," Jenna not looking up from what she was doing.

Elena talks next, "And you have no obligation?"

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." Elena looks to Jenna questioning.

Stiles looks to her in shock, "Wait, 'Scum' Fell Logan? As in, the news reporter guy?" The two girls chuckle at him, "yes, that one Stiles." Jenna adds,         "I'm going to show up and torture him, yes."

Stiles smirks, "Way to go Jenna, that is plain evil right there." The girls laugh harder before calming down a bit, Jenna looks to Elena, "And have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena. I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days.'"

"Want me to go and kick some sense into him?" Stiles asks with a smirk, looking to Elena who just smiles at him chuckling.

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asks, Elena looking her before shaking her head. "Nope. Not going to either."

"And you are OK with everything." Jenna looks to her worried.

"No, I'm not OK with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."