'Thats Disgusting'

Part 3Grove Hill Residence

Part 3
Grove Hill Residence

Damon, Stiles and Alaric talk with Henry.

"So, how do you know John Gilbert?"

"Well, I've known him for years. He's a good friend. How do you know him?" Damon asks. He set a hand onto Stiles thigh. Stiles listen, leaning forward.

"I met him right after I got out of the tomb. He's been helping me out."

"Helping you out how?" Alaric asks.

"Adapting. It's a whole new world...Cars, computers, match.com. There's so much to learn. He helped me get this place."

Stiles talks next. "So are you like, the only one here?"

"That's my boyfriend's very passive-aggressive way of asking, uh, do you know a woman named Isobel?"

"Uh, no. No, I don't know an Isobel. I know John. He's my only real friend. He really showed me the ropes...how to use a microwave, separate my whites."

Alarm raises an eyebrow. "What else do you do for him?"

"I help keep an eye on things...You know, with the others."

"The others?"

Stiles looks to him,wide eyed. "There's more?!"

Damon squeezes Stiles thigh in comfort.

Henry nods. "From the tomb. They're still pissed at the founding families for trying to burn them alive. I'm cool, but those tomb boys, they want revenge."

"What does John want with them?" Alaric asks.

"He's just keeping an eye on them, you know? Trying to make sure they stay out of trouble."

"Well, that's John. Heh. He's such a do-gooder." Damon says with sarcasm.

Henry receives a call. "Heh. That's John now."

Damon stretches out his arm, his palm up. "Oh. Hey, let me talk to him."

Haney hands it over. "All right. Yeah. Are you gonna answer that?"

Damon looks to Stiles and Alaric. "Am I gonna...answer that?"

Alaric shakes his head. "Nope." Stiles says, popping the 'P'.

"What's going on?" Henry senses a trap and runs at Alaric. Damon grabs him. Alaric stabs him with a stake.

"'Let's not not kill anyone tonight.' Your words. Just pointing that out." Stiles snorts at that.

££££££££££££££££££££

Damon empties the blood bags.

"Find anything yet?"

Stiles calls out from inside the bathroom. "Nada, except for this magazine I found. Wait a second.... it's a porn magazine, ewww."

Damon chuckles shaking his head.

Alaric huffs out a laugh. "No, I looked everywhere. The place is...The place is clean. Except for the porn magazine that Stiles found."

"Well, I found this. Behind the blood in the fridge."

"Oh, man, this was a real dead-end."

Stiles walks out from the bathroom. "It's alright Alaric, at least you weren't the one to find the magazine." Stiles stops and shakes in disgust. "It was disgusting."

Alaric sighs in defeat. "Oh, man. I...I gotta stop this. I can't...I can't keep searching for her."

"Really? After only two years? That's actually moderately healthy."

"What are you going on? 146?" Stiles shifts uncomfortably.

"Well, I figure the 200 mark is probably a good stopping point. I stopped early because of Stiles." Stiles smile towards Damon happily.

"Ahh. I mean, no answer is enough. I keep thinking I wanna know why, when, you know, the precise moment. When my wife decided life with me wasn't enough."

"She charmed me, your wife Isobel. She talked a good game, man. She was smart. She had this excitement in her eyes. I probably should have known there was something different about her, some tie to Katherine. There had to be some reason I didn't kill her."

Alaric shakes his head. "That's enough, Damon. I don't wanna hear anymore, and let's not do this in front of Stiles." Alaric nods to Stiles before letting out a breath. "I just don't want to waste any more of my life. Searching for answers that I really don't want. I'm through with Isobel. I...I'm done with all of this. Yeah."

£££££££££££££££££££££

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.