'I Think You Have Won The Award For Being One Cold-Hearted Person'

Part 2Mystic Grill

Part 2
Mystic Grill

Stiles and Elena are sitting at a table together. Stefan is standing at the pool table. He watches them.

"Can you hear me? Thanks for coming, I'm nervous." Elena says quietly.

Stiles leans close to Elena's ear. "What am I, chop liver? You are not the only one nervous, at least you have your boyfriend in here with you."

Elena squeezes his arm as Stefan smiles at her. She continues to talk to him.

"I'm happy that you're here. I love you."

Stefan moves his lips and tells her 'I love you'. Stiles pretend gags as Isobel arrives and sits down with them.

"Hello Elena. You look just like her, that's eerie." She looks to Stiles. "Well, well, well. Stiles Stilinski, i never thought i would meet the most sarcastic teen in the world."

Stiles gives her a fake smile. "Well, don't i feel honored."

"You've met Katherine?" Elena asks, wanting to get her off Stiles.

She looks to Elena again. "She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you."

Stiles looks at Isobel's necklace. "Oh my god! That is one beautiful necklace, let me guess, it's a daylight necklace?"

Isobel glares at him. "Katherine helped me obtain it. Maybe next time I'll ask her to make you one. But wait, you will be officially dead before you get it."

Stiles glups, shifting closer to Elena. Elena takes his hand into hers as she glares towards her biological mother. "Who's my father?"

Isobel shrugs nonchalantly. "Not important. He was a teenage waste of space."

Elena scoffs. "A name would be nice."

"It would, wouldn't it? You ask a lot of questions." Isobel says sarcastically.

"Why did you compel that man to kill himself? Right after he told me to stop looking for you." Elena asks with curiosity.

Stiles looks to Isobel with wide eyes. "Wait, What!"

She ignores him. "Dramatic impact. I wish it would have been more effective."

Elena looks to her agaped. "Human life means that little to you?"

She smirks. "Means nothing to me. It's just part of being what I am."