'Bonnie Returns'

Part 1Mystic Falls High School

Part 1
Mystic Falls High School

Stefan is parking his car. Elena and Stiles, sees him and both join him.

"Nice car." Stiles nods in agreement, letting out a whistle.

"Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage." She smiles, they kiss. Stiles pretends to gag. They pull apart and look to Stiles. Elena putting a hand on her hip.

"Hey, I don't complain when you and Damon kiss so don't complain with us." She turns back to Stefan. "I didn't know you were coming back today."

"You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things."

"Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?"

Stefan nods. "Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible."

"I'm okay with that." They kiss. Stiles huffs before speaking, resulting in breaking up their kiss.

"You know what? I'm just gonna go." Stiles walks away, the couple watching him.

£££££££££££££££££

History Class

"Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?"

Bonnie interrupts him and enters the classroom. Stiles lifts his head from the desk and looks to Bonnie, she looks to him a gives a smile, he returns it.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie."

Bonnie sits down and smiles at Elena but when she looks at Stefan her smile fades, Stefan smiles at her but she tries not to look and him and turns her head. Elena and Stefan don't understand,  they look at each other. Stiles looks to Bonnie in concern.

£££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Someone is ringing the bell, Damon opens the door, it's Anna. "I suppose I should be grateful, you learned how to use the bell."

"I'm here on behalf of my mother." She enters.

"On behalf of or in spite of?"

"I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan and Stiles. Abducting them, torturing Stefan, nearly killing Stiles...It wasn't supposed to go down like that."

"You're playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires. What do you think was going to happen? And you're lucky I was able to save Stiles."

"My mom is devastated, they tried to overthrow her."

Damon looks to her in confusion. "Why isn't she here telling me this?"

"She doesn't really do apologies."

"Well, it's a coincidence, 'cause I don't do forgiveness. Just run along. And if you're going continue playing house with these little vampires pets, you might wanna stop robbing the blood bank dry because they're onto it."

"I haven't been to the local blood bank in at least a week."

"Then it's one of your others."

"The others are gone, Damon."

"Well, where did they go?"

"They weren't cut out for this town. After what happened with your brother my mom kicked them out and they took off. It's just us and Harper now."

£££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if so than please leave a like or comment. If you want more stories from me than follow.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.