'I Ship It'

Mystic Falls High SchoolHistory Class

History Class

Elena and Stiles enter the classroom, still haven't heard a word from Stefan since Lexi was killed, Elena is fearing for the worst and it isn't like Stiles doesn't care for the vampire, just that he isn't close.

They take their seats, Elena noticing Stefan's seat empty again, she sighs looking down with a sad look. Stiles gives her a sad look before looking down, he is holding a pencil in each hand and one in his mouth in concentration.

He looks up when Bonnie rushes in looking freaked, Elena mouths something to her which she responds with a shrug before taking her seat, a new teacher walks into the classroom and starts to write his name onto the blackboard. Stepping away the teacher reveals his name 'Alaric Saltzman'.

"Good morning everyone. Alright, Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1775 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce 'Alaric' but it's 'Alaric', okay? So , you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher."

£££££££££££££££

After class, Bonnie pulls Elena and Stiles aside, they stop by the lockers looking at a scared Bonnie.

"Do you two believe in ghosts?"

Stiles starts to nod with a smirk forming on his lips, "I do, with the things I have seen, how can I not believe it." Bonnie gives him a thankful look before looking to Elena for an answer.

"Last week I would have said no." Elena mutters, not comfortable with the situation.

"I think I'm being haunted." Bonnie pulls out an amber pendant, the one that Stiles recognised, helping Damon getting it at the Founders party, from under her shirt. "This belonged to my ancestors now I think she is haunting me."

"Where did you get it?" Stiles asks, knowing Damon probably won't be happy if he found Bonnie with it.

"Caroline" Was her only reply, going back on topic. "It belonged to some crazy powerful witch named Emily Bennett."

"Have you talked to you're grams?" Elena asks, worried for her witchy friend.

"She will tell me to embrace it, thing is I don't think I want to." Elena pulls Bonnie into a hug with a sigh as Stiles looks around whistling, not looking forward to Damon's reaction when he finds out.