1: the day I first met you

Liz' pov

I take a deep breathe and walk away from the mirror and from the blade. not now. never. I'm not gonna break my 3 months clean. I'm a warrior now and nothing can bring me down.I to get some distraction I log into my lovatic twitter account '@demisbride' yeah I know I'm 19 and I'm a fangirl but I mean how can you not fangirl about Demetria Devonne Lovato. speaking of her: she has an announcement today. I look at the clock and see that I missed the announcement. fuck. I always miss this kind of things but my negative feeling wen away really fast if I go to Demi's twitter page and see what the announcement is. Demi is coming to London ,my city, at June 1st. I open my window and scream loud: AAAAHHH. I don't care if people hear or see me. I'm gonna meet my fucking idol, my inspiration. I dedicated my life to her when I was 14 and now I'm finally gonna meet her. I know I have no money for a M&G but yeah... better something then totally nothing. only 2 months to wait.

------------- June 1st --------------

there's so much you can take, give your heart a break, let me give your heart a break, your heart a break, oh yeah yeah

the day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love

"guuuuuysss you were amazing, thank you for being here tonight and for making it perfect" she screams as she walks off stage.

I sight. she was right it was amazing and it's weird it's over now but yeah after 5 years of fangirling I had the chance to hear her live and seriously she has the best voice. As soon as we are outside the arena I give my friend Lilly a hug. Lilly is not a lovatic or fan at all but she knows how much this means to me so she came with me to the show which is so sweet. 

"hea how about going for a drink somewhere?" Lilly asks.

"yeahyeah sounds greaaaat" I smile while I searching in my handbag for my wallet. fuck. I look at Lilly with a hopeless face.

"Guess who's the dumbass here, I forgot my wallet, it's still in the arena. don't wait for me, we'll go out another time okay?"

"hahah Liz that's typical you, but yea see you next week or something bye love you"

I laugh Lilly is right it's typical something for me. I walk inside and arrive by the arena. Just as I wanna walk inside some voice is interupts me: "where do you think you going?"

ofcourse... a securithy guard

"I forgot my wallet, can I get it?"

he nods and let me in. as soon as I am in I walk to the place where Lilly and I sat during the show and I see my wallet there. I pick it up and just as I wanna walk away, a voice is interrupting me: "hey what are you doing here?"

I freeze. I know that voice. I know it from all the late nights staying up late watching interviews, from the shitty livestreams, from her music, from the warrior speech I heard live just an half hour ago. it's Demi Lovato.

demi's pov

I take a deep breathe and walk away from the mirror. tonight was amazing. The audience was great and I have the feeling that my preformance went really well. but somewhere I have a feeling and I don't know what that feeling is but the feeling says that I really have to go back the arena now. I go out of my dressing room and walking to the arena.

"Demi what are you doing?"

"ohhey Max, don't worry I'm just going back to stage to just look around... be back in 10 minutes okay?"

My bodyguard nods and continue walking. a soon as I am in the arena I see from around 20 standing there. picking up something what looks like a wallet. I don't know but seeing her makes me smile immediatly and I have a weird feeling in my stomach which I never had before. 

"hey, what are you doing here?"

I see her mounth dropping open when she turns around. 

"wowow I can't believe I'm really in front of Demi fucking Lovato, my queen, my idol, my inspiration my everything." she rubs in her eyes and then look again "yep it's real"

I laugh. she's so cute. my smile fades when I look at her  wrists and see some old scars. when see notice me looking at them, she immediatly pulls her sleeves down.

"Why?" is all ask.

She sights deep. "to make a long story short: I was bullied, my parents used to be abusive and when I was 15 I told them I was lesbian and because of that they kicked me out and I had nowhere to go and lived on the street for a year and a half. then someone dude helped me and now I have a house and a job and I'm clean for like 5 months. I'm a warrior now because of you and I can never thank you enough for that."

I look at her a little shocked. I don't get that kind of parents that are abusive and that kick you out because you're gay. it really makes me angry.

"what's your name by the way?"

she smiles. "I'm Elisabeth but prefer you call me Liz"

"look I've not much time now. My manager and bodyguard are probably gonna freak if don't go back now but you I'd like to hang out with you tomorrow? I have a little break so I am still in London for a week"

"sound great" Is here answer 

I give her my phone number so she can call me for an appointment tomorrow and I walk away then. when I'm back in my dressing room, I'm going to sit down on the floor. I know it's weird to sit on the floor but sometimes I really like that. I'm thinking about the girl I just met. she was beautiful. she has an lovely smile, beautiful light brown curly hair and amazing blue eyes. I sight I would absolutly go lesbian for this girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeeyy guys,

so this is the first chapter. let me know what you think <3